@jane-maree
Active 7 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 909
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Lady Iliara greets thee! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 11 months ago
@Shannon there there. *pats your head* Different is special.
@Lady-Iliara actually… I’m 98% introverted, so I just made it. XD
-
Kate Flournoy and
Lady Iliara are now friends 8 years, 11 months ago -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Lady Iliara greets thee! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 11 months ago
@Lady-Iliara *grins* INFPs and ENFJs make good teams. They balance each other out. I’m not so sure about INFPs and INFPs… it can be really great, but then again it could also be a disaster. XD
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Su cuy'gar! (Translation: Hello!) in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 11 months ago
@supermonkey42 welcome fellow Star Wars fan! (Though if you speak Mandalorian you’re probably a whole lot more hardcore than I am. 😛 ) Don’t ask me how excited I am about the Last Jedi unless you want explosions and other untoward and unpredictable disasters, but I will say I’m happy to see someone else excited about it as well. 😀
Also, I…[Read more]
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Lady Iliara greets thee! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 11 months ago
@lady-iliara That’s really cool! Are they for theater or film? Lol. I’m always acting up at home as well… XD
Eastern Time? Which state, if I might ask?
-
Kina Lamb and
Lady Iliara are now friends 8 years, 11 months ago -
Jessi Rae and
Lady Iliara are now friends 8 years, 11 months ago -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Lady Iliara greets thee! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 11 months ago
And yes, @Shannon — you are the only ENTP on the forum. We have an ESTP— ( @kina-Lamb ) but that’s it. 😉 Congratulations.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Lady Iliara greets thee! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 11 months ago
@lady-iliara welcome to KP. 😀 The world of writers can always use more ENFJs; there aren’t enough of you to make sure things actually get done. XD
-
Jessi Rae and
Ingrid are now friends 8 years, 11 months ago -
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
@lady-iliara Really? That’s awesome! They’re my favorite breed ever! 🙂 The one in my profile pic is my 5-year-old Henry. He’s the best! *heart eyes*
-
Daeus replied to the topic Lady Iliara greets thee! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 11 months ago
@shannon I believe so.
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Lady Iliara greets thee! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 11 months ago
@lady-iliara AWESOME! I’m also an aspiring actress! Who dreams of acting on film! It’s a pleasure to meet you! *wildly shakes hand* How are your acting classes? What are they like? Where are you taking them?
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
@lady-iliara That’s amazing! Being the elder of two teenagers in my family, I can relate to insisting on making the rules. And my brother is the reason I make certain rules, and he thinks rules don’t apply to him. Then again, I don’t think rules apply to me . XD Anyway, that’s a really cool collage! I love it. 🙂
-
Daeus replied to the topic Lady Iliara greets thee! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 11 months ago
@lady-iliara *grimace* That is, thankfully, the first time I’ve ever done that.
Well, you should fit in well here. There’s a lot of INFPs.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Lady Iliara greets thee! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 11 months ago
@lady-iliara Really? Haha! ENFJs forever!!!!!! (I’m an ENFJ) How sad I couldn’t guess my own type. 😮 *shakes head* I guess I should have latched onto the fact that you wanted to read through all the forum topics for a sense of completion.
Whenever you get done with writing about hobbits eating pancakes, make sure to post it on here. 😀
-
Josiah DeGraaf replied to the topic Su cuy'gar! (Translation: Hello!) in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 11 months ago
@supermonkey42 Welcome to the site, Ben! Yay for Star Wars fans; I am really looking forward to The Last Jedi coming out. Favorite Star Wars character?
-
Daeus replied to the topic Su cuy'gar! (Translation: Hello!) in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 11 months ago
@supermonkey42 Wait, wait. Are you actually a male? Sorry, that’s just really rare here. May you wear a black cloak all your days and writer’s block ever flee from you.
Fyi, The Last Jedi trailer is probably more exciting for me than most movies I’ve watched. 😉
Oh, I forgot to say welcome. 😛 Ooops. Welcome to the bestistest place on the…[Read more]
-
Daeus replied to the topic Lady Iliara greets thee! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 11 months ago
Hi, @lady-iliara. 🙂 Chocolate and raspberries be upon you.
I can try to guess your type. ENFP? I’m at least sticking with P.
What do you write? And what do you sing? (equally important)
-
Ben Powell replied to the topic Su cuy'gar! (Translation: Hello!) in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 11 months ago
@daughteroftheking Thanks! I’m glad I found this place.
I’m still in shock from that trailer. After watching it, there were three words in my mind: “What?! No!! Yes…” 😉
My novel is kind of sci-fi in that it takes place in the (near) future and has some futuristic technology. At the heart it’s an alien-invasion story, but I’m trying to keep it…[Read more] - Load More
