@jane-maree
Active 7 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 909
-
Gracie replied to the topic Greetings in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 11 months ago
@Dekreel lol that’s hilarious that we both mentioned the trailer at about the same time. XD YES. It looks epic. I’m super jazzed to see it!
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
@Sarah-Anson they’re lovely.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
@Sarah-anson ooh, shivers. 😀
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Friends..? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@ck4always I unfortunately don’t have much time for chatting (life XD) but I’m happy to see you back! Welcome. Again. 😉
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
@sarah-anson I love it! 🙂
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic On the issue of powerful swords. in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@catwing I remembered a sword in a kids tv series that showed you your opponents next move, so that you were always a step ahead of them.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
@jessi-rae thank you! and yes it is!
@sarah-anson that is awesome!! I love it, and the quote is so good. 😀
@kate-flournoy very nice! I like it! -
NC Stokes replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
@sarah-anson *jaw drops* THAT QUOTE. I LOVE IT. And the pics are awesome too. I like how you made everything greyish except the fire and the lantern.
-
Joy and
CK4always are now friends 8 years, 11 months ago -
Joy replied to the topic Haikus in the forum Poetry 8 years, 11 months ago
@ingridrd They are fun to experiment with! You should try it sometime!
@salome01w4g, @emily WHY, YOU COFFEE TRAITORS!! (Just kidding! 😉 )
@daughteroftheking Very relatable haiku. Well Done!
-
Joy replied to the topic Haikus in the forum Poetry 8 years, 11 months ago
@daeus Hehe! Oh man, that just might be the best haiku I’ve ever seen!
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Haikus in the forum Poetry 8 years, 11 months ago
Proud coffee traitor here. I like it black WITH NO SUGAR. Yes, I realize I’m Halt. XD
I’ve never written a haiku, but here goes nothing…
Tangled earbuds here
And some crumpled homework there
Time to clean my desk! -
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@kballen That’s great! 🙂 Good luck on your writing goal!
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong @catwing @seekjustice @anyone
I’m working on my Snow White retelling for NaNoWriMo (and another contest) if anyone wants to join me! I hope to get a minimum of 667 words today, and currently have 325 down.
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic The Books of Leifer! (My trilogy needs help) in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 11 months ago
Ok, realized that the last link was locked. Here, KeePers.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1M9wPbE-ElWr1tqtDjqACHUxumE_sj25pTx-bLkvwX7s/edit?usp=sharing -
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
@seekjustice That’s pretty cool! And isn’t that guy in the picture Grant Gustin/Barry Allen on The Flash?
@kate-flournoy Ooh… 🙂
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
Hello lovely artsy peoples. I have one I want to share… it’s for the first book in my series, which is currently overdue for a rewrite, but here it is just the same. 😉

@Dragon-Snapper @Emily @Shannon @salome01w4g @ingridrd @lady-iliara
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic On the issue of powerful swords. in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
I love magic swords! Amber and Brendan have magical swords that can only be wielded by those of dragonblood. (Hey, what a coincidence!) They also sing when Eirs draw nigh. (Cool, huh?)
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic The Great Battle of NaNoWriMo 2017 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
Oya! Aislinn here, and I say AYE! This is my first year of NaNo, and my book is Embers Burning. I don’t know how long it will be. Genre, fantasy. Goal, finish the book. Hopefully.
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Lady Iliara greets thee! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 11 months ago
Ha! Don’t you just love it when Aethasians take over the Interwebs and confuse everyone!?
- Load More
