@jane-maree
Active 7 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 909
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
Even hearing the word “nano” gives me anxiety. I could never do it. @jane-maree @jessi-rae Props to you guys.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@catwing @jane-maree @that_writer_girl_99 @jessi-rae I’m here and writing. 😀
-
J.A. Penrose replied to the topic The Great Battle of NaNoWriMo 2017 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@catwing
Hmm, probably only to 20k… I have an event on.
And, well, I am currently in a classroom at school, doing a project… I can multitask… -
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@catwing Yep. I’ll be working on my NaNo story until at least 8:00 my time, maybe a bit later. Then I’ll have a writing class.
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
Haha, all those people and you didn’t tag me…and I’m writing. @catwing
-
J.A. Penrose replied to the topic The Great Battle of NaNoWriMo 2017 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@catwing And I shall get the words. I shall! I must! *Hides school work and writes*
-
J.A. Penrose replied to the topic The Great Battle of NaNoWriMo 2017 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@catwing
NO! No deleting any of your written work.
I declare this National Keeping Drafts as Drafts Day! -
J.A. Penrose replied to the topic The Great Battle of NaNoWriMo 2017 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
Oh yeah, and I am writing a fantasy called Chosen by fire and I am aiming to get 60k, and hopefully should be on 15k by the end of the day. (I’m on 7 now, so, yeah.)
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Scott Gustafson in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@dekreel You’re right, innocent is a good way to describe them. It’s great.
-
Joy replied to the topic Friends..? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@ck4always Hi there! I believe we’ve met before. Welcome back! Yeah I really want to take acting classes too, even though I don’t want to be an actor
-
Snapper changed their profile picture 8 years, 11 months ago
-
Snapper changed their profile picture 8 years, 11 months ago
-
Snapper changed their profile picture 8 years, 11 months ago
-
Snapper replied to the topic Inspiration Board in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@emily-d @allison-grace @aislinn-mollisong @emily @catwing @salome01w4g @daeus @kate-flournoy @ingridrd @sarah-anson @alltheotherpeopleonthistopic
I made another one.

Picture credit via Pexels
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@salome01w4g Oh, all right. You’re closer than me! I have about 400 to go. Read you around!
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@salome01w4g Aye! *stares down chapter* We should have our chapters shivering in their boots in no time. 😀
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@salome01w4g *cries with you bc I pretty much have that many words to go too* *weakly raises sword* Onward…
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@salome01w4g Alright, *glares at unfinished chapter* surrender, o stubborn chapter! 😀 Are you still writing?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@salome01w4g @ck4always @emily @winter-rose Okay, so I actually have to go now. I’ve got something I need to work on. Something, unfortunately, does not have to do with writing. Come one, Something! Anyway, I wrote 713, a meh amount.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@salome01w4g *coughs from dark corner* I’m here too. 😀
(I have tons of plot threads and ideas I just am having a hard time putting them on “paper”…)
Ugh. I know, right?
- Load More
