@jane-maree
Active 7 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 909
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Testing in the forum Questions and Support 8 years, 11 months ago
@Daeus the fact that you apparently had a random cover of the Count of Monte Cristo on your computer to upload should not surprise me… ;P
-
Joy replied to the topic New things in the forum Announcements 8 years, 11 months ago
Does my new signature work…?
Oh wow! So it does! It’s bigger than I thought it would be. Am I the first person to try this out?
-
Joy's profile was updated 8 years, 11 months ago
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic New things in the forum Announcements 8 years, 11 months ago
@daeus Yay! I cannot contain my excitement! I’ve been eagerly anticipating being able to directly upload images! 😁
-
Daeus replied to the topic New things in the forum Announcements 8 years, 11 months ago
@kate-flournoy Well, they’re just called signatures, really. Click on your name and then go to profile > edit.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic New things in the forum Announcements 8 years, 11 months ago
How do the author bios work? Where do we put them?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic New things in the forum Announcements 8 years, 11 months ago
@Daeus COOL!! Such coolness… I like.
-
Joy replied to the topic New things in the forum Announcements 8 years, 11 months ago
@daeus HOOORAYYY! I don’t have to worry about links and stuff when submitting a photo!!! And nice text editor!! I love it!!! Thanks, Daeus!
-
Snapper replied to the topic New things in the forum Announcements 8 years, 11 months ago
Ooh… Ah! This is cool! Very cool! And the picture thing. Ah. 😀 Fantastic!
Thanks @daeus and all the KP people
-
Joy replied to the topic Friends..? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@ck4always *Lightbulb dings in my head* If you like acting but not performing, maybe you could get into acting on the radio! You wouldn’t have a lot of people watching you, just listening to you! Of course, that doesn’t solve the problem with your parents… Just a silly little long-term idea. 🙂
-
Daeus started the topic New things in the forum Announcements 8 years, 11 months ago
@kate-flournoy @winter-rose @dragon-snapper @catwing @that_writer_girl_99 @lady-iliara @theacornman @emily @daughteroftheking @seekjustice @everyone-else
Greetings KeePers,
Stuff is happening at the KP forum.
- We have this awesome new text editor. Pretty snazzy, eh? 😉
- On the new text editor, you can directly upload images from your…
-
Daeus replied to the topic Testing in the forum Questions and Support 8 years, 11 months ago
- I always have cool stuff to say.
- I sometimes have cool stuff to say.
- I never have cool stuff to say.
- Ice cream!
-
Daeus replied to the topic Testing in the forum Questions and Support 8 years, 11 months ago
<p style=”text-align: center;”>What, centering doesn’t work?</p>
Oh well. At least you can upload pictures directly from your computer.
<p style=”text-align: right;”>Right?</p> -
Daeus replied to the topic Testing in the forum Questions and Support 8 years, 11 months ago
<p style=”text-align: center;”>What, centering doesn’t work?</p>
Oh well. At least you can upload pictures directly from your computer.
<p style=”text-align: right;”>Right?</p> -
Daeus replied to the topic Testing in the forum Questions and Support 8 years, 11 months ago
*gasp* Guys, we now have new text editor thing.
Yipee!
Awesome quote
-Very prestegious myselfI say that boldly. italics.
<p style=”text-align: center;”>Rhyme rhyme rhyme
Gobble gobble gobble</p>

-
Gracie changed their profile picture 8 years, 11 months ago
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
@Winter-Rose that’s so cool!
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@Emily Okay. Bye! I’ll have to leave soon also.
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@jess-penrose Nice last line! Thanks! And enjoy your breakfast. 🙂 (It’s so weird to think about you eating breakfast now… I’m going to start making supper in a little bit! XD)
-
J.A. Penrose replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
Woot! I finally got the the goal I was after yesterday.
My last line was…A cold, heavy weight presses against my sternum.
And now it is time for breakfast! Farewell and happy writing @jessi-rae. Happy editing @emily!
- Load More
