@jane-maree
Active 7 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 909
-
Daeus replied to the topic Can it Possibly have been a Year? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
*huge sigh of relief* I don’t see anywhere in here that says you’re leaving. When I first started reading your post, it sounded like you were leaving. I’m glad you’re not. 😀
Keep watching out for dragons. 😉
-
Ethryndal started the topic Can it Possibly have been a Year? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
My dear KaPeefer friends…
This is it. One year ago today, my shaking fingers typed out a vague and slightly snarky introduction letter. I didn’t say much, but what I did say, I endeavored to make it sound smart. (I failed.) I signed it “Ethryndal”. I didn’t half know who she was, but she sounded nice, and she sounded like me.
My finger hovered…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy started the topic Because I promised I would… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
*crawls out of a hidden drain, dripping wet and covered in seaweed* SO… hey. It’s me. I actually don’t have a revolutionary writing concept to share today. Or advice to ask for. I’m starting this topic for a much more mundane reason.
I promised several of you (and I’ve forgotten exactly who *cringes*) to let you know when I had my blog up and…[Read more]
-
Ben Powell replied to the topic War-Torn City in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 11 months ago
So, I have an idea on the less nuclear-natural disaster side of things. What if the whole population has been lied to for years about the war. The government has trained everyone to believe that it was a war between their country and an evil outside country, but it was actually a revolt where some man or group started an uprising,…[Read more]
-
Emma Flournoy posted an update 8 years, 11 months ago
@Ethryndal *poke* Happy first KeePerVersary. 😉
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Just Chatter #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@silverclaw-bonnetfolly I do like Twelve. Not as much as Ten or Eleven, but he’s cool. He’s got a lot of depth to him. I didn’t start out liking him because he seemed so shallow and grumpy, but I like what they’ve done to develop his personality.
-
Aislinn Mollisong started the topic DragonSong in the forum Poetry 8 years, 11 months ago
I made this poem. TA-DA!
DragonSong
Have you heard the dragons singing?
The ringing booming glowing music of strength and fire and love
It fills cracks and fills rooms and fills hearts
Making them bigger stronger fuller joyful Making them want to sing too
The winds that howl the seas that call the dragons singing
Only some can hear…[Read more]
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Inktober in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
And, because I couldn’t figure out how to post more than one pic…
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Inktober in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
@Christi-eaton I love it! You’re an artist and a poet? Skills, girl. 😉
@lady-iliara Aw! It’s so cute! I like the way you drew the wings.
Ok, I will now dump random art on this thread (because I can!!!!). Incoming randomness…
One ring to rule them all… The hand is disappearing. Kinda.
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic The Great Battle of NaNoWriMo 2017 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@catwing Hello, fellow snail! XD Good to be improving. How is Starting Fires? (It sounds like I’m asking you if starting random fires is fun. 😛 )
-
Snapper and
Lillian Parks are now friends 8 years, 11 months ago -
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Just Chatter #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@eamily-d Oh, yeah, Teenager Posts. Some of those are quite funny. They’re all over Pinterest. 😀
-
Daeus replied to the topic War-Torn City in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 11 months ago
@dragon-snapper Oh, or you could have a nearby mountain that started showing signs of volcanic activity.
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic The Books of Leifer! (My trilogy needs help) in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 11 months ago
Oya, everyone! I am trying to write a section, and it is “The Legend of the Dragonsong”, or the story of Creation. My problem:
I think I’m following (breaking?) all of the rules (reverse psychology rules?) of @aratrea and @the-real-kapeefer ‘s video on horrible allegories. Little help?
The Excerpt:
The story begins with The Unseen One. He…[Read more]
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Need Volunteers for a Secret KP Project in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
*appears in a puff of smoke* @aratrea I want to do this. Very. Much. But *overdramatic sigh* I’m only about 10% through my novel.
@nicolerivers03 Btw the ranks are just based on how many times you’ve posted. 😀 The old-timers are higher ranked, but that’s really all it means.
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@emily Thanks! i’m putting a new section on tonight, if I finish it.
@daughteroftheking just follow the aforementioned link to read it!
-
Joy replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@salome01w4g I’m glad you have friends who are so willing to help! *brainstorms a Bible verse…* This came to mind:
“Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition with Thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God which transcends all understanding will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ…[Read more]
-
Josiah DeGraaf replied to the topic I need writing books! Help! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@allison-grace I have a lot of recommendations. Have you checked out our resource library yet? We’ve got our official staff recommendations in there, and I’d just be repeating what I’ve already written there. xD
-
Josiah DeGraaf replied to the topic Need Volunteers for a Secret KP Project in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@nicolerivers03 Yes–absolutely! We still have space for a couple more, so shoot me an email and we can work out details from there. 🙂
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Inktober in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
@Christi-Eaton WHOA, those are adorable! Great job. I love the crooked angle of the shop.
- Load More

Eerp! *showers glitter* THANK YOUUUU! I was wondering if I’d get some sort of missive like this from you… You don’t disappoint. 🙂
*pokes back*
😀 😀 😀