@jane-maree
Active 7 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 909
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Hey Everyone in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 11 months ago
@sam-kowal I know the types pretty well, ’cause I’ve looked up/read a bunch of stuff about ’em, and I have a sister (Kate-Flournoy) who spouts about it quite often. Guessing people’s types is one of my favorite occupations. 😀 MBTI (and psychology in general) is very cool stuff. And congratulations on being “I” leaning too. Get the best of both…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@Anne-of-lothlorien that is so wonderful! Thank you so much for the update; my entire family has been praying for her.
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Hey Everyone in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 11 months ago
…no, no, you can have the question if it’s that important to you. @epicaddie2
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@Anne-of-Lothlorien Wonderful! I have a cousin who had holes in her heart as a baby, and she’s a lively, healthy girl now. I’ll keep y’all in my prayers.
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@anne-of-lothlorien That’s good news! 😀
-
Josiah DeGraaf replied to the topic Hey Everyone in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 11 months ago
@sam-kowal Ikr? Can’t wait till Oathbringer arrives in my mailbox on Tuesday. *crosses fingers in anticipation*
Thanks! Glad you enjoyed it. ^_^ Figuring out a smart plan for the villain was definitely the hardest part of writing that story as it took me two months to figure that out. 😛 But eventually it came together and once I figured out…[Read more]
-
Josiah DeGraaf replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@anne-of-lothlorien So glad to hear that she doesn’t need surgery and has been doing well these past three months. Thanks for the update!
-
Josiah DeGraaf replied to the topic *bursts in in an explosion of confetti* in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 11 months ago
@dragongeek That’s hilarious. xD We need more genre-mashes like that, so tell me more about your story–what stories are you planning with that premise?
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Hey Everyone in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 11 months ago
😀
Yes. I think that might. The general point was conveyed, anyway. We were not apprehended by the anti-rebel force, despite their attempts 😀
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Hey Everyone in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 11 months ago
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Hey Everyone in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 11 months ago
😀 😀 😀
That is really funny:D
You must know the personality types really well. Or maybe that’s cause you’re an ENFJ too. YAAAY, More ENFJ’s!
Wait a sec, that rhymes. @shannon and @Emily I got an idea! You guys should write an ENFJ song for your band! I’ve already come up with the chorus.
Or, on second thought, maybe that…[Read more]
-
Ben Powell replied to the topic Hey Everyone in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 11 months ago
@sam-kowal Yes, that was the G-rated ending. Troopers getting crunched in half might raise it a notch or two. 😉
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Hey Everyone in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 11 months ago
@shannon WOW
That is really impressive. :O
You’re right, your little brother is really talented
All of you are actually
And that’s really cool you had your own concert:D
At some point I want to learn to play the piano, too. But I gotta learn the guitar first.
😀 Yeah, thanks, You know, you guys could also put your songs on YouTube…[Read more]
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Hey Everyone in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 11 months ago
@epicaddie2 *is miffed* So that’s how it’s gonna be, eh? I see how it is.
Nevertheless, Sam, thank you for joining our ranks. Always happy to have another lefty around.
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Hey Everyone in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 11 months ago
Thanks @radically-surrendered !
Yep, hmm, I think I was probably worse, cause I read the forum AND the articles before joining. But not very much of either.
Any pet that really exists… I think, probably, a cheetah, or a panther. You must like big cats, like me. Or maybe a wolf, actually. Something fast, sleek, four-footed and…[Read more]
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Hey Everyone in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 11 months ago
@epicaddie2 Thanks! Stan is really happy right now. He just blew a flame that was like, longer than an inch, I think.
Nope! You’re the first to ask me that
I am…*drumroll*
Left handed.
Also, I like a lot of different kinds of music.
Most of all, soundtracks and epic music, but also classic rock, Christian pop/rock, bluegrass/country, and…[Read more]
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Hey Everyone in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 11 months ago
@aratrea Thank You!
Yep, Sanderson and Austen are amazing authors. *Gets super hyped for Stormlight 3*
Also, I just read your story The First God-Blessed, and it is EPIC
Those kind of situations for characters are so gripping to read! The torment and hopelessness is amazing. Also the way that the villains, despite not having as many powers as…[Read more]
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Hey Everyone in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 11 months ago
@supermonkey42 😀 😀 😀
That is really funny:D
Although, *ahem* are you sure it was raspberries? I mean, they are red. So they do blend in quite well with Stan’s other favorite food…
*runs over to Stan and hugs him*
*sees fellow charismatic rebel*
*climbs up on Stan and rides off in pursuit of the soldiers*
-
Daeus replied to the topic New Form Topics in the forum Announcements 8 years, 11 months ago
All credit goes to Josiah for putting this together!
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic New Form Topics in the forum Announcements 8 years, 11 months ago
@Daeus It is extremely spiffy. All the wonderful CATEGORIZATIONNNN.
- Load More
