@jane-maree
Active 7 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 909
-
Josiah DeGraaf replied to the topic Hello in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 10 months ago
Welcome to the site @inkling-for-christ! I totally empathize with the difficulty of continuing as a writer when no one around you understands what it’s like, and hope this will be a great place for you to meet and grow from other writers. 🙂 That’s cool that you’re in Pittsburgh now–I grew up in Pittsburgh and then spent several years in Virginia…[Read more]
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Hey Everyone in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 10 months ago
@Sam-Kowal Yup, I like to study things too. Studying things is good. *nod*
Oh yeah, sort of. ;P
Unless your family is just as crazy as you are. And even in which case, you’d still rather be alone when you break down. XD
HA, exactly! A titanium steamroller. That’s perfect. No, neither Sanderson nor Hugo are kind to their characters.
But that’s…[Read more]
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
1. Name- Stan
2. Species- Dragon (underdeveloped)
3. Origin- Abandoned at birth and thrown out of nest, rescued by me
4. Description of outward appearance-Â Â About the size of a dinner table. Maybe a little smaller, depending on the relative size of the dinner table. His coloring is orange and yellow, and he had scaly spikes over m…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Hello in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 10 months ago
@inkling-for-Christ Welcome to Kingdom Pen! I love LOTR and Narnia, I’ve never seen Dr Who. Do you like music? if so, what genres? Do you like listening to music while writing?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Of Fairytales and Beta-readers in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 10 months ago
@Seekjustice please do. 🙂
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Of Fairytales and Beta-readers in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 10 months ago
@kate-flournoy may I please read it too? *looks up pleadingly*
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Of Fairytales and Beta-readers in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 10 months ago
@Shannon @Emily @Alia sure! By all means, be my guest. 😉
@Aislinn-Mollisong… are you… okay? 😛 What’s a Vytanni?
-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
Tag fail… @emily
-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
-
Joy replied to the topic Hello in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 10 months ago
@inkling-for-christ My favorite Doctor is Peter Davison, the Fifth Doc from the 1980s
@alia You don’t like the Tenth?? Wow, it’s not everyday I hear that!! Why don’t you like him?
-
Snapper changed their profile picture 8 years, 10 months ago
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 10 months ago
@daughteroftheking @kate-flournoy @catwing Those are super cool!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic I need writing books! Help! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
Writing Christian Fiction by Ron Benrey is the best book on writing at all that I have ever read and is focussed, obviously, on Christian fiction in general. I’ve heard a lot of people say the Go Teen Writers Book is good too, but I’ve never actually read it. I hope that`s helpful @Allison-grace
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Names…again…I think I have a problem in the forum Characters 8 years, 10 months ago
@alia they could all have nature names, for example:
Lake–Dale–Rain–River–Diamond–Ebony–Jet–Jade–Teal–Ariella–Violet–Daisy–Azure–Opal–Onyx–Dove–Bryony–Ivy–Jasmine–Fern–Lily–Rose–Sage–Ruby–Amber–Avery–Jay–Mica.
Those are just a few suggestions, if you want more, let me know!
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@epicaddie2 Fairytale retellings are pretty fun. 🙂
@Emily @catwing @winter-rose @alia @anyone I’m working on my Snow White retelling for a bit!
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Of Fairytales and Beta-readers in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 10 months ago
@kate-flournoy Oh my goody goodness THAT WAS AWESOME!!!!!!!
HOW?! How do you…..that was…..*pulls Vytanni*
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Of Fairytales and Beta-readers in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 10 months ago
Going to do it. Starting now. *clicks link*
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Of Fairytales and Beta-readers in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 10 months ago
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Hello in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 10 months ago
@inkling-for-Christ Whoa. I have the book…. *sheepish backpedaling from obviously devoted fan*
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Hello in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 10 months ago
Oya, @inkling-for-Christ! I’m Aislinn, hailing from the land of Aethasia. I’m so excited to see you, and welcome to the Kingdom Of Pen! I’m an LOTR fan too! Have you read the book, or just watched the movies? I write fantasy, and am currently working on a trilogy.
Aislinn out!
- Load More
