@jane-maree
Active 7 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 909
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic First Fantasy Story in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 10 months ago
@Emily Ooooh boy! This is a broad topic. Can you try to explain a little bit of your idea?
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@emily @lady-iliara If you guys want to look at my Google Doc, I am on and can answer questions and such. (Also there’s a new part I finished. But, ya know.)
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@lady-iliara Wait. Is that a bad thing? Aethasians taking over the interwebs….actually, that’s AWESOME!!!
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic The Books of Leifer! (My trilogy needs help) in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 10 months ago
@catwing Yes, thank you. I actually had a small idea thing that the prophecy could be given before Darian disappears. It would complicate things a bit….but it would simplify some others. Thanks! 14 is how old I thought her would be.
-
Joy replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@introvert_girl Come to think of it, there are a lot of inanimate things that do have tragic backstories! Lol. Actually once I was daydreaming about the stressful life of a used book being shipped from place to place. So yeah I know where you’re coming from
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
Oya, everyone! And, I have one thing to say.
@lady-iliara, DID ILAYNEjUST JOIN KINGDOM PEN WHEN I WASN’T LOOKING!??!?!?!
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@emily Makes sense! Next time I’m working on my novella/KP adventure, I’ll definitely stop by! 😉
-
Joy replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@salome01w4g Have you found a place to stay??
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@lady-iliara Yeah, we still have Nikko. And Aisy, of course!
-
Joy replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@introvert_girl LOL Did that happen?!
-
Joy replied to the topic I need a character's name! + other stuff ;D in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 10 months ago
@photobloggergal Thanks, glad you like them! I use my Dad’s camera, too. It’s a Nikon Koolpix P510. I used that to take the refinery picture. And I used my phone to take the koi fish picture. And both of them are tweaked with Photoshop 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
…Well obviously I need to tag someone…
@emily @sage-g @winter-rose @dragon-snapper @seekjustice
A reply earlier:
Hey y’all! I am fairly new to the writer’s corner. What happens here? Is it basically where you chat with fellow writers while you’re writing?
Oh, and @catwing, what on Taranar is a “Word War?”
Nobody answered, so I tagged a bit 😉
-
Joy replied to the topic I need a character's name! + other stuff ;D in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 10 months ago
@photobloggergal I was just on your blog! Those are so beautiful!! Like that one where the kids are running into the forest… <3 <3 <3 And the one where they’re hugging each other! So cute! Oh, and of course that one with the pumpkin! 🙂 What kind of camera do you use?
Here are a couple of my photos. I like photographing nature and a…[Read more]
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@Ingridrd *nods* Those characters can be so unruly! Or just weird. VERY weird. XD
You know you’re a writer when your villain is beginning to genuinely scare you.
You know you’re a writer when your characters have theme songs that you play when you’re writing about them.
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Hiya Everyone in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 10 months ago
@waterlily ARTHAM!!!! *ahem* Sorry, I get… um, excited about my favorite characters. 😀 Janner is another favorite of mine.
P.S. Fangs are ugly. Especially Bat Fangs. Those creep me out. *shivers*
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@catwing Nice map!! Come, Reggie, we have a Pendam to explore.
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 10 months ago
@dekreel That’s unique! Would not have thought to wear celery. I usually just eat it. 😉
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Of Fairytales and Beta-readers in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 10 months ago
XD Okay… lemme see if I understand you here. You thought that K became ‘evil’ like M, but then K wasn’t evil? And it confused you?
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 10 months ago
@dekreel Nice! 🙂
-
Josiah DeGraaf replied to the topic Gospel-related themes in our writing in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 10 months ago
@gh24682468999 Great question! I think there’s a ton of ways you can point to the truth of the Gospel without bringing it explicitly into your story. In my opinion, though, while creativity can help if you want to have a focus on just the Gospel, I think there’s also a valuable place for using fiction to show the truth of the Christian worldview…[Read more]
- Load More
