@jane-maree
Active 7 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 909
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@dekreel *wanders off and gets distracted* Ooo shiny… *chases shiny to library website* Well, no harm in requesting a new book while I’m here… *already has way too many books*Â *eventually wanders back to KP* Well, it’s past my bedtime. Good night!
-
0-0Enyali0-0 replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@lady-iliara REALLY??!! I thought I was the first one to post it!! glares comically at Ariella in the world of the Aetherlight forums
-
0-0Enyali0-0 replied to the topic Why hello, my fellow writers!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 10 months ago
@lady-iliara Heh heh, I know…
@radically-surrendered Thanks so much!! I can tell we have a lot in common 😉 Honestly, I have no idea how I got that big emoji… I pressed “quote” on one of my comments and it did this really weird thing, haha… when I posted it I was like “WAIT WHAT??!!” Hm, I can’t choose on a favorite animal, there’s too many…[Read more]
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@dekreel Lol. Whatcha working on? I’m writing about the Pastry of Doom.
-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@epicaddie2 ‘Nother quick question: Is there a name for the “world” in which Rangers live? Like a state and/or country?
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@daughteroftheking Hi! Whew! It was getting spooky here all alone. XD
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@dekreel *bursts in, late* You still around? 😀
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic First Fantasy Story in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 10 months ago
@emily I’m so sorry. I really did mean to get back to you earlier, but it looks like someone answered before I could.
My current WIP uses a bunch of different “fantasy” aspects. I’m not sure there are any characteristics that would properly define a fantasy novel in the way you seem to be thinking. A fantasy is something that isn’t real, so most…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
*sigh…* anyone else here?
@dragon-snapper @catwing @seekjustice @alia @perfectfifths @epicaddie2
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@emily It’s going okay… I’m trying to create the setting. Like he lives here and they live there and that island goes over there… It’s very complicated
Seeya later!
Hello, @winter-rose
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@emily Go on ahead! Nice to have company 😉 Working on your fantasy story?
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@winter-rose Oh, hello! Am I too late? I think I’m going to work on my KPA (Kingdom Pen adventure) plans.
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Writing Letters Within a Book in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
I don’t usually put letters in books, because I haven’t had the need to. 😛 But I would think that, if the letter wasn’t of much significant importance to the plot, then you might not even need to write out the letter in the story. You can tell in the narrative the character got a letter that day, maybe summarise the general basics of what it…[Read more]
-
Louise Fowler posted an update 8 years, 10 months ago
I just started reading The Count of Monte Cristo. I didn’t know what I was in for. This book has 117 chapters…
Challenge accepted!!
@daeus This is your favourite, isn’t it?
-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@inkling-for-christ I’m pretty sure Time Lords are the only Gallifreyans who are able to pilot a TARDIS. It comes with their training, I guess. *shrug*
And it is NOT a problem. I am SOOOOO excited!!!! That rant I just did was out of joy, if that’s what you mean 😉
-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
*runs into bathroom and locks self up* *screaming something about a Time Lord being in my story* *emerges and hobbles back with red face* GASP phew! Thanks, @inkling-for-christ!
Attention: NO MORE CHARACTER SUBMISSIONS, PLEASE! Story-preparing phase #1: “Characters” is now finished I am now going into story-preparing phase #2: “Setting.”
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@alia Yea so am I… Seeya!
-
Joy started the topic Hole in my Plot in the forum Plotting 8 years, 10 months ago
@daeus @aratrea @jane-maree @kate-flournoy @emma-flournoy @emily @epicaddie2
Some of you probably know that I am writing a Doctor Who novella. Well, I need some help. (Don’t worry, you don’t have to be a Whovian XD) There is a giant hole in my plot! So far I have this:
The Thirteenth Doctor needs to solve a riddle given to her by someo…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
Thanks, @charisetter. Oooh, parellel universe! *sci-fi brain gears turning*
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@alia Yeah me neither. What is “dystopian?”
- Load More
