@jane-maree
Active 7 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 909
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic I need a character's name! + other stuff ;D in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 10 months ago
@photobloggergal By the way, I really like that photo of the spiderwebs you took
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic I need a character's name! + other stuff ;D in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 10 months ago
@photobloggergal Kinda late for me to say hi, but welcome to Kingdom Pen anyway (the awesomeestist place on the internet)
😀 😀 That’s so cool you like photography, I have a brother who’s 13, too, and he is a super photographer. He’s taught me a couple a things, so I know a little bit, but he’s really good.
That’s neat that you use a T2i 😀 My…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic I need a character's name! + other stuff ;D in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 10 months ago
@emily @photobloggergal Have either of you heard of the YouTube channel “Player Piano?” If you like the Piano Guys, I think you’ll like this. The pianist is named Sonya Belousova. She could listen to a song ONCE, and then play it beautifully! Even if she’s never heard the song before! She has done many popular songs like “Bohemian Rhapsody” and s…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 10 months ago
DEE-kreel… Ohhhh… Ah! I like it! Thanks, @introvert_girl, you just saved me a lot of awkwardness!
-
Joy replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@dragon-snapper A Narnia movie? Pth I don’t know!
Here’s one. It’s not obscure but…:
“Hi! I’m Victor! Wanna know how I died?!”
-
Joy replied to the topic I need a character's name! + other stuff ;D in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 10 months ago
@photobloggergal That’s so beautiful…. Teach me! Advise me! School me if you have to!
-
Snapper and
introvert_girl are now friends 8 years, 10 months ago -
Snapper replied to the topic Hole in my Plot in the forum Plotting 8 years, 10 months ago
@dekreel *processing*
Okay, so a middle of a story. I know absolutely nothing about Doctor Who, but I’m thinking you could add more clues as to whoever this Riddler person is (I skimmed the Thirteen plus Five thing, BTW). Some scenes could include traveling through this planet, searching for the answer to the riddle. Suggestions – 1) performing…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@dekreel @perfectfifths Yes. Yes. I was mean. Sorry. 😛
@lady-iliara *blink* I have no idea…
If I am to put a quote out there, then I won’t do another KP obscure one. One that should get this topic’s engine running. 😉
“It’s man’s discovery of Nunya.”
-
Snapper replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 10 months ago
@introvert_girl Really? You liked Force Awakens better?

Aha! I’m not alone! I liked it way better than Rogue One. Just couldn’t connect with the characters…or the plot of Rogue One.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writing Letters Within a Book in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@shannon I am a little late, but I hope not by too much. 😀
So…letters eh? Um… With some of my letters I like to talk about what I’ve been working on recently. If your characters are Christians, they can talk a bit about God too. Also, big events, even if its something that only in the news. Coal mine news is certainly interesting. There…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 8 years, 10 months ago
@cindygreen *bows*
-
Joy replied to the topic Hole in my Plot in the forum Plotting 8 years, 10 months ago
@silverclaw-bonnetfolly Actually they meet Dekreel because he lives there, and the riddler specifically wants Time Lords (don’t ask why) which is why the Fifth is there too. He basically lured the TARDISes to the planet.
@that_writer_girl_99 The Thirteenth that I’m using is not the same one as Jodie Whittaker’s Doctor. This one is my Doctor. I s…[Read more]
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Hole in my Plot in the forum Plotting 8 years, 10 months ago
@dekreel you mean by “they find the riddler” they find the person who gave them the riddle? But in the excerpt it looked like the riddler already came to them
As far as what they do in between… well, in my opinion they would try to solve the riddle, of course. Once they’ve landed on the planet and need to find the answer to the riddle, they’ve…[Read more]
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Hole in my Plot in the forum Plotting 8 years, 10 months ago
*grins* Can I just say that I really, really love that you’re using Thirteen for this? I’m so excited to see her on the show.
I can definitely see the problem you’re having, and I’ve experienced it before. I’d say for starters, you should explore the relationship between the Doctor and this Riddler person. Does he/she have a connection to the…[Read more]
-
Ben Powell replied to the topic Searching for Topics in the forum Questions and Support 8 years, 10 months ago
Oh, and while I’m here I might as well mention that I noticed that the text box for replying to forum threads covers over the header at the top of the screen when you scroll down. Not a big deal, just a small bug. 🙂
-
0-0Enyali0-0 and
Silverclaw Bonnetfolly are now friends 8 years, 10 months ago -
Ben Powell started the topic Searching for Topics in the forum Questions and Support 8 years, 10 months ago
Hey, @daeus or whoever responds to these questions, is there any way to search for forum topics or threads? I have tried the search bar on the main forum page, but that only brings up individual posts. The search bar for the main website only brings up articles. It would be nice if there was a way to search for a topic and see any forum threads…[Read more]
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
You know when you’re a writer when you find a character/scene/plot that you like, and wonder how you can write your own without it seeming like you were copying it.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
You know you’re a writer when you feel guilty about killing one of your characters because your little sister has the worlds biggest crush on him and constantly reminds you of it.
- Load More
