@jane-maree
Active 7 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 909
-
Audrey Caylin replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@dekreel @that_writer_girl_99 I’m doing a bit of editing, if you’re still there 🙂
-
Audrey Caylin replied to the topic Title opinions? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@kate-flournoy hmm…Destroyer does seem a little aggressive. It makes me think more of a sci-fi novel than anything else. I do see what Jane is saying about Victorious being a little too early though. I will…return when I have more thoughts 😛
-
Joy replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@perfectfifths I didn’t know they have another show! What’s it about?
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
Working on editing a blog post, mostly @dekreel
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
Hi, @that_writer_girl_99! What are you doing? (I might’ve asked before. I’m forgetful 😛 )
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
Hi all! Gonna do some writing and some editing. @dekreel @introvert-girl @sam-kowal
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@introvert_girl Ooh, a Christmas story! I like those, they make me feel warm. 🙂
@sam-kowal Very relatable! lol
(OMW I’m a Knight in Shining Armor!!!!)
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@dekreel Last I heard about it, Kari, Grant and Tori left, and they started their own show, White Rabbit Project. We watched one or two episodes of that. and it was kind of interesting (one was about the greatest escapes ever made).
-
Joy posted an update 8 years, 10 months ago
I’m a KNIGHT IN SHINING ARMOR!!! I’m a KNIGHT IN SHINING ARMOR!!! Yesssssss!!!
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@dekreel *dies because of Wingfeather Saga references* This is going to be so much fun!
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
Hello, @sam-kowal! I just finished a part about Stan! 😉
@dragon-snapper So far so good! Although I have the feeling the productivity level is going to decrease soon… As soon as the good part comes, I reckon!
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@dekreel good luck on Keeper’s Adventure by the way 😀 I read the first lines and it’s awesome:D
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@sam-kowal Welcome!
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@intovert_girl @dekreel @dragon-snapper @shannon @anyone else who is here
I’ll be on for a bit working on my short story that’s turning into a novella…
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@dekreel HI! I suppose that KPA is going well? 😛
I’m listening to my epic playlist. It’s a mix of a whole bunch of stuff.
-
Joy replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@perfectfifths I heard they canceled it a few years ago :'(
But my sister and I have a DVD set, so we can watch them whenever 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@introvert_girl @dragon-snapper Oh hi, girls! I’m so sorry I didn’t see you guys! I’m too engrossed in my story 😀
Short story, eh? What’s it about if I may ask? 🙂
I’m listening to epic music, too! What are you listening to? I’m listening to a bunch of “Fresh Aire” albums. It’s electronic music.
Ooh, I like finding old notebooks, too! M…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@introvert_girl Well, I can only write in ancient dwarvish. It didn’t take me long to learn, since I practiced it a lot. I can still write it today. 🙂
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@introvert_Girl Ooh…deleted scenes eh? Hope you find a way. 😀
Yes! EPIC MUSIC! Epic music and old notebooks. I just found my first notebook. It has stickers and whole pages written in dwarvish. XD
-
NC Stokes's profile was updated 8 years, 10 months ago
- Load More
