Writers' Corner #11

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing General Writing Discussions Writers' Corner #11

Viewing 15 posts - 286 through 300 (of 860 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
      • Total Posts: 859

@dragon-snapper, I am writing….something…I’m not exactly sure what it will be yet, and it is a confusing mess at this point. Nature has made me a pantser, and I have absolutely know clue what is going to come next. What are you writing?

Snapper
      @dragon-snapper
        • Total Posts: 3515

@shannon Pansting is fun–ah those good old days with no plot whatsoever. *contended and at the same time scared sigh*
        And I’m writing my current novel, a futuristic utopian. Maybe I entioned this before, but the first ten chapters are never easy for me. It’ll get easier but I have to find my groove first.

groove

☀ ☀ ☀ ENFP ☀ ☀ ☀

Anonymous

@dragon-snapper, Yah, but I’m kinda starting to rethink the whole no-plot thing….like I literally have no inspiration. None. I kinda have to transition into a different part of the story, and I’m telling you, that transition is giving me a run for my money. It doesn’t help that I don’t exactly understand my characters either.

Snapper
          @dragon-snapper

@shannon Yeeeahh. That’s the problem about pansting. Along with a lot of other things…but it can be fun! There is funness to it… 😀

And I’m signing out now, having managed to write an extremely impressive 98 words.

groove

☀ ☀ ☀ ENFP ☀ ☀ ☀

Anonymous

@dragon-snapper Goodbye, I hope you have a good night.

Anonymous

@nobody, I’m leaving

NC Stokes
                @daughteroftheking
                  • Total Posts: 1156

@Shannon @Dragon-snapper @ingridrd @winter-rose

Studying for a Spanish quiz + writing! Sounds like fun, who’s with me?

Blog: https://weridasusual.home.blog/

Joy
                  @dekreel
                    • Total Posts: 2304

@shannon  @daughteroftheking  @dragon-snapper  @emily  @winter-rose  @anyone-else

I’m (finally) starting on chapter 1 of the KPA!! Anyone around?

You can pronounce it however you want.

Snapper
                    @dragon-snapper

@dekreel Hi and doubly hi! I’m going to find a new story idea!! Bwhahahahah!

☀ ☀ ☀ ENFP ☀ ☀ ☀

introvert_girl
                      @introvert_girl
                        • Total Posts: 153

@dragon-snapper Ooh new story ideas are so shiny and fun!

@dekreel
                        *waves* Hiya!

I’m thinking I’m gonna try and outline this scene that’s giving me a bit of trouble… *sigh*
                        I’m working on my first short story ever and so I’m coming against some challenges I’m not used to, haha.

And he said unto her, Daughter, thy faith hath made thee whole; go in peace.

Snapper
                        @dragon-snapper

@introvert_girl Yes!! Aren’t they! I’m listening to epic music and stuff. 😀

Oh boy. Short stories. Those can be challenging.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 5 months ago by Snapper.

☀ ☀ ☀ ENFP ☀ ☀ ☀

introvert_girl
                          @introvert_girl

@dragon-snapper I had this scene planned out in my outline, and if it were a longer project I would probably keep it, but I feel it slows/muddles the story since it’s so short (I’m aiming for 5k) so now I have to figure out how to integrate the important points of the scene into other parts of the story.
                            And epic music is good for getting the creative juices flowing 😉

Snapper
                            @dragon-snapper

@introvert_Girl Ooh…deleted scenes eh? Hope you find a way. 😀

Yes! EPIC MUSIC! Epic music and old notebooks. I just found my first notebook. It has stickers and whole pages written in dwarvish. XD

☀ ☀ ☀ ENFP ☀ ☀ ☀

introvert_girl
                              @introvert_girl

@dragon-snapper Oh wow! That’s cool. You know how to write in dwarvish? Did it take a long time to learn? And I love finding old notebooks. They’re sort of like finding old treasures of memories and ideas 🙂

Snapper
                                @dragon-snapper

@introvert_girl Well, I can only write in ancient dwarvish. It didn’t take me long to learn, since I practiced it a lot. I can still write it today. 🙂

☀ ☀ ☀ ENFP ☀ ☀ ☀

Viewing 15 posts - 286 through 300 (of 860 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >