@jane-maree
Active 7 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 909
-
Kina Lamb replied to the topic Story Order in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
Thanks @kate-flournoy and @dekreel! Good advice. 😀 Theme… that’s what I was missing. Thanks Kate! @Dekreel, those are some good things to consider! Thanks!
@kate-flournoy I can’t wait to see you (and @emma-flournoy and the rest of the family) tonight! 😀
-
Snapper replied to the topic Discussion for Video Two: The Importance of Theme in the forum Discussion Questions 8 years, 10 months ago
Ah, thank you!
This should help a lot.
@daeus -
Daeus replied to the topic Discussion for Video Two: The Importance of Theme in the forum Discussion Questions 8 years, 10 months ago
@dragon-snapper I believe lesson three of the course addresses this subject. Have you looked at that yet?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Discussion for Video Two: The Importance of Theme in the forum Discussion Questions 8 years, 10 months ago
@aratrea Hey, Josiah!
I recently started a new novel, planning it, at least. And I can’t pick a theme for it. My plot is sorta laid out already, but I can’t find a theme. What should I do?
-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@0-0enyali0-0 Thank you! 😉
-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@dragon-snapper Becaussse The story isn’t done yet! 😛
@emily Yes, you are in the story! Everyone who filled in that list is in the story
@shannon Unfortunately I can’t 🙁 #1 Because I have too many characters already, and #2 because you’re on a different planet (But then again, so was Emily, but she gets a ride on @inkling-for-christ‘s T…[Read more]
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic I'm rubbish at this… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@ingridrd *withdraws greedy little hands* Aw.
And thank you! I like that picture.
-
0-0Enyali0-0 replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
-
0-0Enyali0-0 and
Joseph Darkgrate are now friends 8 years, 10 months ago -
Mallory O'Bier replied to the topic W.I.P. Lounge Club (Writers Only!) in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
(On a more serious note) Those are good points, @daeus , thanks! 🙂
-
NC Stokes changed their profile picture 8 years, 10 months ago
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic I'm rubbish at this… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@ingridrd *gasp* That’s exciting! *reaches out greedy little hands to grab at book* 😉
-
Snapper replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@dekreel MMMMmmmmmm. 🤐 Whyyyyy?
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic I'm rubbish at this… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@Ingridrd Oo! Have I mentioned I need to read this?
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@dekreel Me!? *faints*
This is severely cool. Uhh, let’s see, I’m kind of tall, with short, light brown hair, dark brownish eyes, and light skin. Can I wear a cool cloak? That would be fun. Also, I’m from Rohan. I kind of live everywhere and nowhere at once, since I jump from one dimension to another all the time. *cough*ImeanIreadalot*cough*I’d…[Read more]
-
Daeus replied to the topic Help! I don't understand my characters! in the forum Characters 8 years, 10 months ago
@shannon I remembered one more thing that’s helped me flesh out characters.
It’s the concept of yearning.
Yearning is different from a goal. A goal is generally viewed in an external light. For instance, the MC of my WIP has a goal of saving the world. His yearning, however, is to live a life that achieves greatness. This is much deeper and…[Read more]
-
Mallory O'Bier replied to the topic W.I.P. Lounge Club (Writers Only!) in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
” @dekreel ! Shhh!” Looks around to see if anybody heard. Whispers, “That’s a secret!” adding loudly, “Haha, very funny! Of course, Writer’s Corner is a SERIOUS place where writers ACTUALLY get work done! No goofing off happens there, haha!” 😉 XD
-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@daughteroftheking I’m putting you in the story along with Reggie if that’s okay. So quick question: What do you want your character to look like? And what’s her name?
@dragon-snapper I’m not telling you what’s happening! 😛 😛
-
Snapper replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@dekreel *squints* Hey. I think something happened to the post. What happened to the rest of it? 😛
Seriously though, what’s gonna happen!
@kate-flournoy I’m sorry. *pat shoulder* I don’t know why it has to be stopped, but I’m sorry anyway. There there.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic I'm rubbish at this… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@Ingridrd That last version is great. I’m too late to help, but you got a bunch of good help. 😉
- Load More
