@jane-maree
Active 7 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 909
-
Snapper replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
You know you’re a writer when you’ve been officially labeled a disturber of the peace
…
in the middle of the night.
-
Snapper replied to the topic The 12 Kapeefer Days of Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@ethryndal *high five*
-
Snapper replied to the topic The 12 Kapeefer Days of Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic The 12 Kapeefer Days of Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@Dragon-Snapper But seriously, we both posted our things at the same time. *high-five* Mental telepathy.
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic The 12 Kapeefer Days of Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@Mariposa Well TECHNICALLY, @Dragon-Snapper started it. *elbows her* Behave yourself.
-
Snapper replied to the topic The 12 Kapeefer Days of Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@mariposa *shakes head* Relatives.
War….oh dear, we are infiltrating your topic. How could we? Sorry. :
@ethryndal *takes that* *shoves that in a sack* *melts sack with that in it*
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic The 12 Kapeefer Days of Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@dragon-snapper How about dinosaurs?
@ethryndal Thank you, thank you.
I believe I just started the war of the chairs.
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic The 12 Kapeefer Days of Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@Dragon-Snapper For your information, A.) You just melted the hologram of a chair, not the actual chair, B.) I don’t have a phone, and C.) my sarcasm is indestructible, especially by children such as yourself. Take that.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@xonos-darkgrate YES! It’s from Cheeseburger. 😀
-
Snapper replied to the topic The 12 Kapeefer Days of Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@ethryndal Ummm…did you say fork?
Well, my dragon fire is specially engineered to withstand chairs that withstand dragon fire. Ha! Joke’s right back at you! 😀
*melts chair, whether you like it or not, and when that fails, melts phone, and when that fails, melts sarcasm* Now what? 😉
@mariposa Xd Don’t worry. Dragon’s honor, I don’t eat people. 😀
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic An Obsessive Organizer Who Can't Organize Editing Notes in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@Audrey-Caylin Well, my editing has never been what you’d call “Organized” so I’ll leave this one to the professionals. Except to second what’s already been said and say that comments on the document are always lovely. 🙂
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic The 12 Kapeefer Days of Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@Mariposa This brought tears to my eyes. A true masterpiece.
@Dragon-snapper *brandishes fork* HA, joke’s on you. My chairs are specially engineered to withstand dragon fire. *inspects fingernails and flicks a speck of dust from her shoulder* Better luck next time, my dear.
-
Snapper replied to the topic An Obsessive Organizer Who Can't Organize Editing Notes in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
Excellent Question!
*pay attention, D.G., you might learn something*
*cough*
Anyway, here are a few suggestions.
If you’re organizing by an electronic device, I would just use comments in the exact section you want it int.
If you’re organizing by paper, you could organize by page number. So if your ‘scribbled’ note 😉 is…[Read more] -
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic The 12 Kapeefer Days of Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@emma-flournoy I think the nicknames are my favorite part of the song. 😆 A few were really easy, but others, like MacKenzie’s and Rolena’s, took a lot of thinking.
@dragon-snapper Oh no, with all that snapping someone’s likely to get their arm bit off! 😲 Chairs, run for your lives!
-
Daeus replied to the topic An Obsessive Organizer Who Can't Organize Editing Notes in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@audrey-caylin I organize my editing notes with the comments feature built into scrivener, google docs, word, etc. So, whenever a beta reader leaves a comment, if the fix is too much to handle right then as I’m reading through the beta reader’s comments, I’ll copy it over to my personal copy of the document. I’ll do the same thing if their comment…[Read more]
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@xonos-darkgrate The Incredibles. Duh. 😉
-
Audrey Caylin started the topic An Obsessive Organizer Who Can't Organize Editing Notes in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
An organizer who can’t organize. The irony 😛
Anyway, I’m currently reading through the draft of my nanowrimo novel and making notes for editing. What I have is a random mess of scribbles. In the past, I’ve organized notes by chapter, but that method has never worked effectively.
Anyone have good tips for organizing notes for editing?
(let’s…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Another Question in the forum Plotting 8 years, 10 months ago
*waves to all with thumbs up* Thanks guys!
I’m a little scared at how much you guys like villains… yikes.

😀 😀
-
Snapper replied to the topic Favorite Childhood Book in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@alia *gasp* The Westing Game by Ellen Raskin!!! I love that boooook!
@dekreel You know, surprisingly for the writer I am, I read so little. I really only read the Magic Tree House, but I love them. All of them!! They were great! And are, may I add. But yeah, I’ve always had a problem of not reading much. I’l admit I didn’t read the Chronicles…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@catwing Man. I missed the Incredibles party.
“Mr. Incredible calling for help? Help me! Help me!”
But this is a quote for you all: “He stayed at the drive-through till sunrise. He may have dozed off once or twice.”
- Load More

