@jane-maree
Active 7 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 909
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
I’m still heeeeeere…
-
Joy replied to the topic *waves* in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@leilani-dove … Oh, wait! I’m not American! I’m Taranaran! I come from the Red Chasms of Taranar! Why do I keep saying I’m American?! XD
Okay, yes I’m American. I’m from Texas *sighs*
(Taranar is a place in both my WIPs.)
I see you like emojis! Not judging, just observing 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic A KeePer Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@shannon *sighs* *mumbles and walks out the door*
-
Joy replied to the topic *waves* in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@shannon I’m sorry, I know you asked Allie, but I love Elizabeth George Speare!! She is awesome! Which is your favorite book? I like The Bronze Bow and Calico Captive. Haven’t read her in a long time, actually… I should!
-
Joy replied to the topic *waves* in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@leilani-dove :-O A Canadian! OOOOHHH! Most Kapeefers (KP fans) are American, a few are Australian, and at least one of them is English, but I don’t think I’ve ever met a Canadian Kapeefer! Welcome! As for me, I’m from the United States 🙂
Well, it’s not like I can’t sing. I can’t sing too high, I can only sing low. Which is actually okay –…[Read more]
-
Daeus replied to the topic *waves* in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
Hi @leilani-dove. Welcome to the bestistest place on the internet.
Oh, you’re an ENFJ? My favorite personality type. Just cause that’s what I am. 😛
What does it mean to be a poetry encourager? Do you encourage others to write poetry? Sounds like a good thing.
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@daughteroftheking @emily @dragon-snapper @sam-kowal
Hey there! I’m writing
@ingridrd My favorite subject is Spanish 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic A KeePer Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@shannon Does that mean we hijacked this thread for nothing???!
-
Joy replied to the topic *waves* in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@leilani-dove Your book sounds amazing!!!
Haha, I just realized that I’m also a sorta-kinda introvert!! *links arms with you and @ingridrd*
What’s your favorite poem? I think mine is either the If Poem or… maybe Ozymandias. Or The Knight’s Tale. I know that one is kind of long, but it’s also deep.
Do you write poetry? I do a little bit.…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic *waves* in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
Hello, @leilani-dove!! Welcome to the bestistest place on the internet! (First to say it!!) Or as I like to call it: The bestest place in cyberspace. 😀
Anna-Lee is such a beautiful name! But don’t worry, I’ll call you Allie 😉
Ooh, what’s your book about, if I may ask?
-
Snapper replied to the topic A KeePer Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@shannon Ah well…. 😉
D.G. Snapper has the same personality as Dragon Snapper though…but she can’t breath fire. 😀
-
Snapper replied to the topic A KeePer Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@epicaddie2 @shannon @sam-kowal Let me make this easy on you. If their’s a KP conference, then I’ll come as a human so I can’t melt any chairs.
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dekreel Aye, that I do. 😀
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
My brain doesn’t want to write. Oh well. Bye! @emily
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Hey Kapeefers! No, your eyes don't deceive you… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@Dragon-Snapper You should make @Ethryndal herself call you a kid (for perfectly justifiable reasons, obviously) if anyone’s gonna do it.
The LoKD is becoming…a LEGEND. O.o Actually, it’s been one for a while… *rubs hands gleefully* You must have way too much fun with these.
If I’m in there and have a moment, you could have me trying…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic A Christmas Sam Story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
Brilliant ideas, everyone. 😉
@Winter-rose or his family could be away and coming home on Christmas Day and he decides to decorate the house for them…
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@Emily *appears in a puff of smoke* *coughs* Hi!
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic A KeePer Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@shannon Well, we gotta weird when we’re trying to evade @dragon-snapper. It’s the only way to save the chairs of this world. ;D
Yes, Anne, we beg your mercy…:(
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Character Naming Help!! in the forum Characters 8 years, 9 months ago
Yeah…it’s an interesting dilemma to say the very least. I think, I don’t think, it would ever really be possible, because only God can make real sentience, and humans, no matter how incredibly complex were their discoveries and inventions, could never reproduce what God does. Subcreation; we can ultimately only ever mimic…[Read more]
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic A KeePer Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@emma-flournoy 😀 Yes
@shannon I think horses would charge away… unless we had warhorses, and those are kind of hard to come by
That would be super epic though 😀 😀 A Kingdom Pen conference on horse…
@epicaddie2 We would need some way to hide our chairs really quickly… they would have to be collapsible, or @dragon-snapper would get…[Read more]
- Load More
