@jane-maree
Active 7 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 909
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic A KeePer Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@shannon @dekreel @epicaddie2 Guys! This is obviously a trap! There is no way @dragon-snapper is going to stay human the entire conference! Of course, she said she COME human… but did she say how she’d leave?
Well, I guess we’ve already figured out our warhorse-saddle-chair-alarm contraption, so even if she does change we’ll be…[Read more]
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Hey y'all! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@singforjoy 😀 Welcome to Kingdom Pen!
Fantasy is my favorite genre, too. I write a lot of it when I have time. In fact, I even have a fantasy creature as my best friend. He’s a dragon named Stan, and he’s really little (its cause his family kicked him out of his nest when he was a baby for being a runt. We’re best pals :D)
I love soundtrack…[Read more]
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic *waves* in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@cindygreen are you a Twenty One Pilots ‘cliquer too? 😀
@leilani-dove Car Radio is probably my favorite song ever ;D I get chills when I listen to it after its been awhile. Hometown, Holding on to You, Guns for Hands are also some of my favorites. And of course, Kitchen Sink ;D
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic *waves* in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@leilani-dove *Charges in with Stan*
(Stan is my best pal. He’s a dragon. He’s not really a fearsome dragon though. His family threw him out of his nest as a baby for being a runt, and he can’t fly. But he’s still my best mate.)
😀 😀 😀 Welcome to Kingdom Pen, the Awesomeestist place on the internet!
You like Twenty One Pilots? YEEESS! 😀 :D…[Read more]
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Title opinions? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@kate-flournoy Valiant seems quite fitting to me. And is has a nice… ring to it, if that’s the right word. 😀 Yeah, I think Valiant would be great
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Hey y'all! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@singforjoy welcome to Kingdom Pen (my phones autocorrect is suggesting welcoming you to Indonesia!)
I’m an INFP too, Â I’m sure we’ll get along fine!
*scratches head to think of a question that hasn’t already been asked*
Do you like Lord of the Rings (especially the soundtrack of the movies, since you’re into soundracks)?
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@Emily Bye!
-
Daeus replied to the topic Help! I don't understand my characters! in the forum Characters 8 years, 9 months ago
@shannon Wow, that was quick. 😀
Okay, here you go. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1kpZLtQ2gtGJEbvSGRvD6I5pdSRca9IfkHDGh4TAYJwU/edit?usp=sharing
-
Daeus replied to the topic Help! I don't understand my characters! in the forum Characters 8 years, 9 months ago
@shannon I just wrote an article on the character yearnings, what they are, how to identify them, and how to use them. I thought it would be nice to have your thoughts on it.
Of course, if you’re too busy, no problem, but I thought you might be interested.
Anyone else is welcome to look over it too. 🙂
Just let me know if you’re interested and…[Read more]
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Title opinions? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@Kate-Flournoy Sounds good to me.
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@ingridrd Sorry this is late, but bye!
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@Emily It is pretty fun. 😀
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@introvertgirl @emily @ingridrd @jessi-rae @am-I-getting-everyone? XD
Well, I’ll just take all this ice cream for the Legend of King Daeus 3 (or myself), and wanders on out of here….
I hate to break up the party, but there are some things I need to get done…
Emily–GO CHRISTMAS VACATION! 😀 You’re homeschooled too? (and I have next week…[Read more]
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@Emily I’ve been having a little trouble fitting writing into my schedule too, the past couple days. I have homework due on the first Thursday of January, and I have to clarify some important elements of my current WIP before I can write any more of it. *sigh* I’m really glad you’ll be able to work on your story, though! 🙂
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@Emily That’s awesome! 😀 More writing time is always a plus. 😀
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@Emily I don’t think I have Christmas break until Christmas week… I’m homeschooled, and Mom has me doing stuff year round. My only breaks are for the holidays or when Dad has the day (or week or two) off work. I am excited for Christmas week, though!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@emily Not sure yet…
One one hand, I can edit…but I don’t have enough time to do anything substantial with that right now…
Or I could write LKD3, but my brain’s doing this–

to it right now.Or I could right my novel….but I’d rather finish LKD3 first, so I can’t decide.
….
Writer world problems, eh?
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@Emily Better than yesterday, I think. Some of the questions aren’t nearly as long and complicated. I’m currently on my second-to-last question, which is slightly more involved, but hopefully I’ll be done in less than 15 minutes (if I don’t get sidetracked XD).
-
Snapper replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
@jessi-rae XD Thanks!
- Load More
