@jane-maree
Active 7 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 909
-
Ben Powell replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dragon-snapper Nope. The movie it’s from is kind of old, but not ancient.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@epicaddie2 I love this thread!
@sam-kowal that quote from Gandal is one of my favourites.
Here are a few of my favourites:
“He is no fool to give up what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose” Jim Elliot
“It is not worth living for if it is not worth dying for” Elisabeth Elliot (thats a paraphrase, I can’t remember the exact wo…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@daughteroftheking Switchfoooot! 😀 Is that other one LOTR? Sounds like it
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@epicaddie2 Splendid idea! (and @sam-kowal , that one from Not Today is one of my favorites EVER.)
Lessee… *looks through memory*
Don’t panic! -Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy
Why do write like you’re running out of time? Write day and night like you’re running out of time? Everyday you fight like you’re running out of time, – Hamilton
All…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Hey y'all! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@singforjoy If I were to answer that, it would be a long list. If you are interested, I would just go ahead and listen to all of them and decide for yourself which ones you don’t like.
For what it’s worth, my favorites are “Interlude III” (1st album), “A Shade Tree” (2nd album), and “The Big Bang” (8th album). 🙂
-
Snapper replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@supermonkey42 Random guess: Tomorrowland.
I’ve never seen that movie, but it seems like that quote would be from it.
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@epicaddie2 Aw man! Certainly.
-
Ben Powell replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
Here, try this quote:
”We are the music-makers and the dreamers of dreams.”
@catwing @dragon-snapper @xonos-darkgrate @ingridrd @perfectfifths @epicaddie2 @seekjustice @dekreel
-
Ben Powell replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dekreel Oh. Huh. Oops. 😀
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dekreel Nice! 😀 Read ya around! 😀
And when I do see Star Wars, I’ll tag you in a message or something. 😀
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dragon-snapper Well, I got 729 words down. I’m gonna pack it up. Seeya later! 😉
-
Joy replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@supermonkey42 Uhhh, actually it is Totoro. It was after the girls had the dream about growing a tree and they get up to find that the trees have actually sprouted.
-
Ben Powell replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dekreel The only Studio Ghibli movies I’ve seen are My Neighbor Totoro and Spirited Away, and I’m pretty sure it’s neither of those.
So, basically, I’m clueless. 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dragon-snapper I wasn’t going to! XD Unless you saw it, of course.
Of course then I’d be bugging other Kapeefers who haven’t seen it and are reading this conversation…
Anyway, it was very good, I’ll tell you that! 🙂
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dekreel Ack! No. Nononononono! Don’t tell me anything!!!
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dragon-snapper Random question: Have you seen the new Star Wars movie yet?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dekreel Pretty much. Thanks. 😀
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dragon-snapper I guess you’re the type who likes to drawl out her plot-line instead of get it over with quickly. I admire that 😉
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dekreel It’s a little different on Taranar. On Taranar, evil monkeys are constantly trying to steal inspiration so they know which kind of bananas to eat. On Earth, the first ten chapters are evil. Then, once you get past that, you just look forward to the climax. I also like to record how far into the story I am. I’m about 70% through the novel…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dragon-snapper Heheh *returns writerly smile*
How on Taranar do you get to even 10,000 words without losing inspiration?!
- Load More
