@jane-maree
Active 7 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 909
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@catwing Hello! Wow, that’s four Kapeefers writing a KP fanfic! You, me, @dragon-snapper and @sam-kowal!
I just posted the full prologue on the KPA thread if you wanna see ;3
-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@daeus @kate-flournoy @emma-flournoy @lady-iliara @dragon-snapper @aislinn-mollisong @catwing @daughteroftheking @sam-kowal @alia @KAPEEFERS!
I am currently on the third chapter, and I decided that it was time to show you guys the full prologue!
So here you go! Please feel free to make suggestions and comments!
-
Ben Powell replied to the topic The Last Jedi in the forum Film 8 years, 9 months ago
@dekreel Yup! Saw it the day it came out.
In my opinion, The Last Jedi was the best Star Wars yet! I was more excited for that movie than I’ve ever been for a movie before, and it still way exceeded my expectations. To me it seemed original and fresh, as well as unexpected. Also, Star Wars has to have a certain amount of weirdness, and this m…[Read more]
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 9 months ago
Ooh, fun. There’s a lot now, so my character needs to make heaps of decisions. I’m going to use one I have named Link.
Link would rather:
Have a t-rex
Have their family lose the memory of him (something like that happens anyway, but not so extreme *gets thinking…*)
Watch a bad movie
Eat 20 pancakes
The Sahara
Neither really, but probably…[Read more] -
Joy started the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
Time for a new Corner!
I’m editing the KPA 🙂
@aislinn-mollisong @emily @dragon-snapper @everyone
-
Joy replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 9 months ago
@emily The Doctor would rather read historical fiction 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic The Last Jedi in the forum Film 8 years, 9 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 Sorry, didn’t know you were a Star Wars fan! Just a Doctor Who fan 😉
It did have a lot of parellels!
So what do you think?
- Is Kylo Ren going to stay the Emperor, or is he going to join Rey? He’s very unstable
- Is Finn going to fall for Rey or Rose? XD
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
Bye, @shannon!
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
Hey, @shannon! We’re just chatting and editing on my Doc. I’m also trying to write, but I hit a little baby writer’s block.
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong HAHA Awesome! The only other ENFP I know from here is @anne-of-lothlorien.
Do you know much about the MBTI test? I know the “E” stands for extroverted, but what does the whole thing stand for?
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic The Last Jedi in the forum Film 8 years, 9 months ago
I’m disappointed, dearie, you forgot to tag me? @dekreel Or maybe you just didn’t know how big of a Star Wars fan I am…hm.
Anyway, I saw the Last Jedi last Friday and I LOVED it. I think it was an incredible movie, and even though it drew a lot of parallels to the old movies, I think it was amazing and nostalgic. I had no idea what was going to…[Read more]
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
Wait. I just noticed. You’re ENFP-T? So am I! Or ENFJ-T. Depends on what day I take the test. @dekreel
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong Actually so am I! Just over three pages! *dances a jig* Nothing like progress! 🙂
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dekreel Sameold, sameold. I only have the one book so far. But I’m three pages in to Chapter Three now! PROGRESS!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@ingridrd that sounds horrible. I’ll definitely be praying.
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong I was wondering lol. Ahh okay 🙂
So what are you writing?
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
Bye, @dragon-snapper!
Aw, thanks @dekreel! I will now anticipate your next question….No, I didn’t draw it. I found it on Pinterest. But wouldn’t you know, it looks just like me!
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dragon-snapper Aw missed you! Seeya later
@aislinn-mollisong Still here?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dekreel @aislinn-mollisong And I’m signing out now. I edited until 70%
- Load More
