@jane-maree
Active 7 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 909
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@supermonkey42 Oooh yeah! 😀
We actually watched the last season earlier this year, just for the sake of seeing how they ended it. But other than that, it’d been a while since we watched it too. 🙂
-
Ben Powell replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@perfectfifths Would you be referencing the cartoon Phineas and Ferb?
It’s been years since I watched it, but some variation of that line is probably in every episode. 🙂
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic My sister finished her book! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
Congratulations, @charissetter !!! That is a huge accomplishment!
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
Annnnd I gotta go… Merry Christmas!!
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dekreel yeah, she loves it now. She didn’t really care about my book until I used the voice recorder device I got for Christmas and made her an audiobook of what I have so far. Now she’s hooked.
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@waterlily @aislinn-mollisong Either you you still here? I’m trying to write and listen to my new TobyMac album at the same time 😛
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dekreel @catwing @supermonkey42
“You are soooooooo busted!!” XD
-
Ben Powell replied to the topic Merry Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
-
Joy replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong You shall soon be a knight. Believe me 😉
Looks like you got yourself a fan! XD
I don’t know… @dragon-snapper @daughteroftheking @princessfoo  Are we? As long as you are, I’ll keep applying the effects 😀 *polishes subwoofers*
-
Emma Flournoy posted an update 8 years, 9 months ago
@Christi-Eaton Merry Christmas, Christi. 🙂 I hope you’ve had an awesome Christmas break and Christmas season.
-
Joy replied to the topic Merry Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@sam-kowal Merry Christmas!!! And thanks for the fire, Stan! What a display! 😉
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
Oh. Just saw that everyone’s gone because its Christmas. Oops. Well, I’m still on, if anyone’s here.
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Merry Christmas and Happy Plot Holes in the forum Plotting 8 years, 9 months ago
Ah, yes. The stubborn middle of a book. Makes you almost wish the middle didn’t comprise the whole story, doesn’t it? But. To business.
I struggled with this ONLY MONTHS AGO. But I’m pretty sure I have a rather decent strategy now. Here goes!
First, find really fun stuff. Such as, pirates, lava worms, vessapedes, snowstorms, volcanoes, Tnelns,…[Read more]
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
You know you are a writer when your sister draws your MCs and you aren’t sure if it’s fanart or concept art….
You know you are a writer when your sister is already planning the actors for your audiobook.
@dragon-snapper @dekreel @daughteroftheking @princessfoo Are you trying to take over the word again!!?? I SHALL SAVE THE WORLD!!! Aislinn…[Read more]
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic What Are the Cliches of Sci-Fi? in the forum Sci-Fi 8 years, 9 months ago
Hey, @jenwriter17! Nice to meet you! I’m Aislinn. So, you asked about Sci-Fi cliches? Well, I don’t write Sci-Fi, but I sure have met up with some cliches.
Along with what everyone else said, (because those are the most common and also most annoying ones) here are some that I’ve noticed.
– Giant Doomsday Device/Superweapon.
– Overused X’s and…[Read more]
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Resistance was futile… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
Wow. I would totally buy that.
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
Hey, everyone! It’s Christmas, I’m wearing my new pajamas and fuzzysocks, and writing. Anyone else on this GLORIOUS snowy Christmas? No? Yes? Maybe?
@catwing @dragon-snapper @dekreel @emily @imissedsomepeopleifyou’reonpleasetellme
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
That was AWESOME!!! How did you know I say Adventure a lot??!?! Catwing, you are a very good writer.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Merry Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
-
Sam Kowal started the topic Merry Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
H’lo KeePers and Kapeefers, most of you guys are probably not on here today… but, I just wanted to say, Merry Christmas to everyone! Stan gives you all a gift… a blast of fire (he’s really proud of it)
Have a great day celebrating the birth of Jesus and the greatest gift ever given to humankind- and roll in the snow, if you’re lucky enough to have any
- Load More

It’s been great! I thankfully still have two weeks of break left and my Christmas has been super relaxing and just wonderful. 🙂 How has yours been?