@jane-maree
Active 7 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 909
-
princesswriter's profile was updated 8 years, 9 months ago
-
Daeus replied to the topic Pinterest in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 9 months ago
@kate-flournoy @seekjustice @lifeofkatie So, just making sure I’m not crazy here. My sister showed me around on Pinterest a couple days ago and it seemed like someone had to click on your pin to see your description to click on your link to go to your site.
Therefore, I want people to click on my pin, right?
That’s why I have that call to action…[Read more]
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic My sister finished her book! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@alia That is just amazing. I’ll probably be almost sixteen by the time this book gets done….*sigh*
Its too bad I can’t buy it yet. Can you tell me what its about? What genre is it?
-
Daeus replied to the topic Pinterest in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 9 months ago
@kate-flournoy I felt it expressed my personality nicely.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Pinterest in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 9 months ago
Nice turtles. 😀
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Pinterest in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 9 months ago
@Daeus yes! Much better; either of those would work very nicely.
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Pinterest in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 9 months ago
@daeus Ahhhh….that makes so much sense now. Thank you! And great template things!
-
Daeus replied to the topic Pinterest in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 9 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong It’s from an old latin medical book and people just use it for filler.
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Pinterest in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 9 months ago
@daeus what does Lorem ipsum doloris sit amet mean!??! I see that everywhere!
-
Daeus replied to the topic Pinterest in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 9 months ago
@kate-flournoy Ah, okay. Here are two more examples then.
Don’t ask me why the lines on #1 are short. I designed them a little longer.


-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Merry Christmas and Happy Plot Holes in the forum Plotting 8 years, 9 months ago
@emily Well, tnelns are rock-eating lizards that live in Everly. I made them up.
Vessapedes, on the other hand….they’re from a decently written fantasy trilogy called The Vengekeep Prophecies and…they are not fun. At all. They are giant poison wormy things that like to eat people.
Not fun.
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dekreel @seekjustice @alia @catwing @dragonsnapper @emily @waterlily I’m here. I’m writing. And I’m actually getting some stuff done. Anyone else want to share in the joy of Writer’s Block Domination?
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic My sister finished her book! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
YAYAYAYAYAYAY! @charisetter THAT’S AMAZING!!! How does it feel to finish a book? I haven’t done it yet. What’s the book called and can I get it on Amazon?
(P.S. Please don’t murder Alia in your next book, treat her as your fan base. That’s what I’m doing with mine.)
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Pinterest in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 9 months ago
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Pinterest in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 9 months ago
Daeus here— I just took one of your templates and put rough lines where I was talking about. If you shrink the text inside those lines, it makes it very neat and tidy and leaves clean, empty edges to frame the quote and make it look complete.

-
Daeus replied to the topic Pinterest in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 9 months ago
@lifeofkatie Do you have an example of what you’re talking about. I can’t quite imagine it.
And, sure, I’d be interested to know what programs you use.
@kate-flournoy I’m not exactly sure what you mean. :/
I’m using Canva.
I did experiment with a border like you were talking about. Here are three designs. None of them are amazing, but I think…[Read more]
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 9 months ago
@leumeister Why don’t you do all the WYRs in the topic?
Link, probably a video game.
-
Josiah DeGraaf replied to the topic What Are the Cliches of Sci-Fi? in the forum Sci-Fi 8 years, 9 months ago
@mark-kamibaya had a great thread on sci-fi a while back that touched on a lot of cliches… Well-worth reading: https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/beginners-tips-for-writing-science-fiction/
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@supermonkey42 Flynn Rider to Maximus while dueling with a frying pan in Tangled! 😀
Oh, I had one this afternoon that I wanted to use, but I can’t remember it now! *thinks*
Oh well, here’s a different one.
“EVERYBODY, MOVE!!”
-
Ben Powell replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@perfectfifths @dekreel @catwing
Try this one…
“You should know this is the strangest thing I have ever done!”
(My supply of original quotes is running low. I’ll have to replenish.)
- Load More
