@jane-maree
Active 7 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 909
-
Joy replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 9 months ago
@perfectfifths Ooooog… She would rather eat tree bark. Swamp water is just gross XP
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 9 months ago
@leumeister Yeah, why not? 😛
Not necessarily, but if it makes you feel better…
Would your character rather eat tree bark or drink swamp water?
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
@gabbyj You’re welcome! …And thank you! 😉
I would imagine like beige dress pants. Like these:

I did have a good Christmas — thank you!
-
Josiah DeGraaf replied to the topic Hey everyone! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@princesswriter Welcome to the site! I’ll hold off on throwing any more questions your way, but am glad you joined us here. 🙂
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
I’m out, guys! SEE YA!
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
Hmm. That sounds awesome! So, are you going to make, like, a little book of short stories? @waterlily
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
YAY! I was thinking I was alone….Whatcha writin? @waterlily
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
-
Joy replied to the topic Hey everyone! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@princesswriter Welcome to the Bestest Place in Cyberspace!!! 😀 😀
Ten countries, eh? Where do you live, if I may ask? What are your favorite books? Favorite music genre? Favorite movie and/or TV show?
Sorry, I have a lifetime supply of ice breaker questions that I just have to ask sometimes X)
-
Daeus replied to the topic Pinterest in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 9 months ago
@kate-flournoy Ah, well not everybody knows it, obviously. 😂😆
Maybe I should substitute that with a tagline then, like, “take your writing to the next level.”
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Pinterest in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 9 months ago
@Daeus nope, not crazy. But in my experience you don’t even have to click on the link in the description; if you click on the pin, then click it again, it’ll take you back to the link embedded in it. And I think just about everyone knows that about Pinterest, so you might just end up stating the obvious.
-
Ben Powell replied to the topic Hey everyone! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@princesswriter Welcome!
Ooh, a fellow history lover! I bet it’s cool to visit foreign countries.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Hey everyone! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@princesswriter Welcome to the bestistest place on the internet!
What are some of your favorite authors? Are you writing anything at the moment?
See you around!
-
Ben Powell replied to the topic Another Little Snippet in the forum Short Story Critiques 8 years, 9 months ago
@waterlily Wow! Even better than the last one. Your descriptions were spot on. Reading that was like watching the opening scene of a great movie. It was interesting and intriguing, yet real and not rushed. I loved the characters.
If you lengthened that, I would gladly pay to read it. Great job!
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Hey everyone! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
Hey, @princesswriter! I’m Aislinn, hailing from Aethasia. Good to see another writer has discovered this most wonderful Kingdom of Pen. Willl you be helping to rule? 😉
One question: Are you homeschooled?
Two question: Do you play Aetherlight?
Hey, @princessfoo! I found a friend for you!
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Another Little Snippet in the forum Short Story Critiques 8 years, 9 months ago
@waterlily Wow, I love this! Please write more because I can’t stand the suspense!
I love how you write accents like that. I’ve been trying to do it with a Scottish character, but I’m not sure if its working.
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Little Story Wants Readers in the forum Short Story Critiques 8 years, 9 months ago
Wow, @waterlily! That was really good! I don’t see anything wrong with it!
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic Hey everyone! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@princesswriter Greetings, your highness! Me and my assistant, Aberdeen the Authorosarus, welcome you to the bestistiest place on the internet!
I adore pink too (particularly hot pink).
What countries have you visited? 😀
-
princesswriter started the topic Hey everyone! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
Hi! *wave*
Just wanted to said hi to everyone since I am new here. I am so excited to be on here.
So here some randoms facts about me. I mostly read action adventures and fantasy books. I do gymnastics, and figure skating. I have been to 10 different countries and I love to travel. And I love history. One more thing. My favorite color is pi…[Read more]
-
princesswriter changed their profile picture 8 years, 9 months ago
- Load More
