@jane-maree
Active 7 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 909
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dekreel I know what you mean. I share with three of my younger siblings and its pretty cramped.
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@seekjustice Yep. As a result, it’s an extremely small space in there 😛
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dekreel cool! Do you share?
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@seekjustice Pretty good! We’re going to remodel my sis and I’s bedroom soon. It was a present 🙂
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
Really nice. We went to church, came home and opened some presents and had a family dinner. How was yours?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Hello there! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@dekreel I always come out as INFP whenever I take the test, but I feel I’m about fifty-fifty.
sorry @itisastarrynight I got your tag wrong. See above! ^
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@sam-kowal @seekjustice Cool 🙂
How was y’all’s Christmas? -
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dekreel 😉 yep, still writin’
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dekreel I’m still hanging around, catching up on everything I missed during my hour long hiatus.
-
Joy replied to the topic Hello there! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@seekjustice I’m actually almost the same way! I’m a mix of ENFP and ENFJ
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Hello there! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@itsastarrynight Welcome! I’m an INFP/J I don’t really know which I am, I’m conflicted.
Um…what can I ask you? Whereabouts on the globe are you from?
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@sam-kowal @seekjustice Still here?
-
SeekJustice's profile was updated 8 years, 9 months ago
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic King Daeus in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago

I’m just wondering if this might not be a little more realistic. 😛 @epicaddie2 @daeus
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Yet Another Aethasian!!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@foreverme Welcome! Do you know what your MBTI is? (that’s a question everyone must ask and I’m pretty sure I asked it first!)
-
princesswriter and
Jane Maree are now friends 8 years, 9 months ago -
SeekJustice replied to the topic King Daeus in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@seekjustice Welcome back! Sorry about your horses… 🙁
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
- Load More
