@jane-maree
Active 7 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 909
-
Daeus replied to the topic The Good Friends Platform League in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 9 months ago
@kate-flournoy Wahoo!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
-
Snapper replied to the topic How to Spot a Kapeefer in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@ethryndal That’s right. Don’t cross the not-kid.
@emily @dekreel I think it was one night in the second Writers’ Corner. I didn’t get much writing done, but I didn’t know any other way to vent my frustration. There was a chair. I was a dragon. … 😐
@shannon Because no one on here has a phone…
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
Oh my land. XD I don’t know how I never saw this before. @Catwing, this is great. I’m pretty sure it’s also the first KP fiction I’ve ever been in, so… *throws some glitter* That’s fun. I think this is my favorite four words out of both parts.
A perfect forest elf
*cough cough* Looky there, @Dragon-Snapper. I’m perfect. And I think our…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Hey, everyone! 😀 in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@notawriter Welcome to Kingdom Pen! Your fellow INFP greets you. I always get to these threads late and everyone else has asked the not-weird questions.
Um…………
Okay, got nothing. Welcome! (and be spared the embarrassing questions)
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@Shannon I took the MBTI test again (and it seems I’m getting more and more extroverted as I get older. I’m sure I was something like 30% extroverted last time I took it, but I can’t really remember. I was only 19% extroverted this time) and then I read up on the difference between J and P and I’m definitely INFP, though I do share a few common…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic The Good Friends Platform League in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 9 months ago
@Daeus *deep breath* Okay, I’m doing this. Wish me luck.
-
Joy and
itisastarrynight are now friends 8 years, 9 months ago -
Josiah DeGraaf replied to the topic King Daeus in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@epicaddie2 *blinks* Wow.
-
Ben Powell replied to the topic Hey, everyone! 😀 in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@notawriter Welcome to the Kingdom!
You’re an artist? Cool. I wish I could draw or paint or something, but nope. Maybe that’s why I turned to writing – to express things in words that an artist would with a picture.
I really couldn’t say one favorite Bible verse, but some of my favorite books of the Bible are Eccclesiastes, Daniel, Hebre…[Read more]
-
Daeus replied to the topic King Daeus in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@epicaddie2 I’m a king. I’m capricious.
-
Josiah DeGraaf replied to the topic Hello there! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@itisastarrynight Sounds fun–how far along in it are you? 🙂
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic How to Spot a Kapeefer in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@Dekreel Oh, that’s @Dragon-Snapper‘s deal. She’s a mightily terrifying dragon, and if you cross her, she will melt your pencil or your phone or your chair or some other deeply personal item.
Moral of the Story: Don’t cross the kid.
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
Welp, wrote 42 words, and then got distracted XD
Seeya around…
-
Joy replied to the topic How to Spot a Kapeefer in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@emily @ethryndal @dragon-snapper Just wondering: how in Taranar did the whole chair-melting thing get started??
-
Daeus replied to the topic The Good Friends Platform League in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 9 months ago
Oh, yes! Tags!
@mariposa @lifeofkatie @kate-flournoy @jenwriter17
Please tag anyone else you think might be interested!
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@emily @shannon @sam-kowal @aislinn-mollisong @dragon-snapper @introvert_girl @writers
I’m writing. Or getting distracted. Depends…
-
Daeus started the topic The Good Friends Platform League in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 9 months ago
Greeting Keepers!
A lot of us are starting to build platforms now, or at least we plan to very soon. I’ve been platform building longer than most, and I’ve found that the #1 inhibitor of growth is that platform building is easy to forget about.
I thought, why not build a community for accountability and sharing?
(Note: I couldn’t think of a…[Read more]
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic How to Spot a Kapeefer in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@Emily Perks of being what I call “One of the Veterans”. 😉
-
Joy replied to the topic The Kingdom Pen Songwriting Corner in the forum Music 8 years, 9 months ago
And the bridge of the Kapeefer song I’ve been writing!
Wolves with cat tails, cats with wings,
Sarcastic elves and raspberry kings
Is that not enough for you?
Then what about Aethasians, chair-melting dragons
Red-marker storms, Gramatacallions
It’s not finished yet…
- Load More
