@jane-maree
Active 7 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 909
-
Joy replied to the topic Be in Our Newsletter!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 OHMYGOSH So exciting!!!!
Quick question: Can it be specific like “how to write a good fight scene” or does it have to be something universal like writer’s block or grammar?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic My Favorite Music. What's Yours? in the forum Music 8 years, 9 months ago
Wow, guys! lol, long lists! i love it❤bluegrass/country music lovers unite! I’ll have to check out these bands and songs some time when life isn’t so crazy, hehe.
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@perfectfifths A-ha, a-ha, very funny.
You know you’re a writer when…
You are kind of mad at awesome authors because they are so much better than you…*embarassed*
You try to find ways to sneak all of your friends into your books.
You start using your made-up greeting instead of “Hi”. (Ooops…..OYA!) (This is a legit thing that I do.)
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic King Daeus in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
What. In. The. Actual. Evens. Is. THAT!??!?!??!
I’m not sure whether to be disturbed or Vytannied….or possibly just confoozled….OOFTAH
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@catwing TOP NOTCH!!! This is the most KaPeeFery adventure I’ve read all week. Again, TOP NOTCH!!!
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Be in Our Newsletter!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
This sounds amazing! Do you mind if I share some stuff?
ON THE PROBLEM OF WRITER’S BLOCK
Yes. I’m going to try my hand at this.
So. How I usually slide past writer’s block is listening to “Inspiration Music”, such as, but not limited to, Lord of the Rings Rohan soundtracks, Taylor Davis, that one Celtic music thing someone had on the collage…[Read more]
-
Ben Powell replied to the topic The Last Jedi in the forum Film 8 years, 9 months ago
They are called porgs! (If my spell checker will let me type it 🙂 )
Interesting fact: the reason there are porgs is that the real island that they filmed the movie on was covered in puffins. They found out that it was impossible to physically remove them all, and digitally removing them would cause problems, so they digitally…[Read more]
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 9 months ago
@dragon-snapper Well Link put it back together… and melted it again!
XD
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong Knights uknight! (See what I did there? Didja? XD)
@dragon-snapper No, really? I had no idea that that was a indication!! :O
You know you’re a writer when sarcasm is like a second language. 😛
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@emily XD Brains can be so rebellious sometimes
Okay, cya. Happy Writing 😀
-
Elizabeth started the topic Be in Our Newsletter!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
Hey KeePers!
Okay. Welp, seeing as how I’ve spent the last ten minutes trying (and failing) to come with a way to segway into this post, I’m just gonna dive straight in: Hope and I are shaking up the newsletter in 2018, and we need your help–well, I need your help. Hope is leaving this part to me, so if it fails…you’ll know why.
But…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 9 months ago
@perfectfifths Well Ike melted a chair.
Wait…
-
Snapper replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong I think not, for I am the Chosen One.
You know you’re a writer when you write books. 😐
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 9 months ago
@dragon-snapper Well Link stuck out his tongue and blew a razzberry.
Um… what’s normal? 😛
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@perfectfifths YAY I’M A KNIGHT NOW!!!!
Beware, @dragon-snapper. Now that I have graduated from sidekick to straight-up Hero, NO VILLAIN SHALL BE SAFE!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 9 months ago
@perfectfifths Well, Ike stuck out his tongue at Link.
I don’t either. This is normal, right? 😛
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 9 months ago
@dragon-snapper Well Link says that Ike is a spoilsport. 😛
Exactly! XD And now our characters are insulting each other. I don’t even feel stupid doing it. XD
-
Snapper replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 9 months ago
@perfectfifths Ike said that that’s ridiculous.
Yep. But we’re writers. Being crazy comes with the job description.
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 9 months ago
@dragon-snapper lol, fine! XD I’ll choose for him – a sappy romance. 😉 XD
Link would rather direct a movie. 😛
@everyone Does anyone else realise how crazy we must sound, making choices for fictional people? XD
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@emily XD I know how that is…
Good luck on the novel, by the way
- Load More
