@jane-maree
Active 7 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 909
-
Sam Kowal started the topic What Stan and I did on Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
H’lo, Keepers… I present to you my first finished work of Kapeefer Literature. ;D
(I had another one, but I deleted and started writing this on Christmas.)
It’s a story about what Stan and I did on Christmas 😉 It’s a little long, but the ending is the part is I did best. I’ve posted it in four chapters
Chapter One- Apartments
When…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
Annnd I gotta go. Beast out! *salutes nobody*
-
Joy replied to the topic The Kingdom Pen Songwriting Corner in the forum Music 8 years, 9 months ago
@shannon I like singing harmony the best. I can do fifth harmony better than third, actually (if you know what that means).
I ALWAYS get songs stuck in my head! And it’s usually REALLLLLY agitating ones like the Bob the Builder theme song XD XD or the Daytona theme song or something (“DAYTONNNNNAAAAAAAAAAAAA”) *bangs head on table*
Right now…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Poems by Alfred the Great in the forum Poetry 8 years, 9 months ago
@daeus Right. As soon as I posted my topic, I was like, “Wait, Alfred didn’t write this directly…” So, oops! XD STILL, amazing poetry!
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@emily @shannon @sam-kowal I’m back! hopefully I won’t hit a dead end like last time
-
Joy replied to the topic The Kingdom Pen Songwriting Corner in the forum Music 8 years, 9 months ago
@shannon I know absolutely nothing about guitar brands XD
Do you sing, by the way?
-
Joy replied to the topic The Kingdom Pen Songwriting Corner in the forum Music 8 years, 9 months ago
@shannon Ahh. Mine is made by “Fishman”
-
Snapper and
itisastarrynight are now friends 8 years, 9 months ago -
Joy replied to the topic The Kingdom Pen Songwriting Corner in the forum Music 8 years, 9 months ago
@shannon What type? Ummm… acoustic? It’s acoustic, but it has a built in tuner and a place to plug in a speaker. If that’s what you mean
-
Joy replied to the topic Pinterest in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 9 months ago
@daeus Pbth, #2, hands down!!
-
Joy replied to the topic Jokes/Riddles/Puns/Memes in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@notawriter I invented that joke, so you probably haven’t heard it.
Hehehe nice XD
-
Daeus replied to the topic Pinterest in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 9 months ago
Haha! Well don’t you all be wishy-wash about it. 😉
-
Joy replied to the topic The Kingdom Pen Songwriting Corner in the forum Music 8 years, 9 months ago
@shannon Sounds like folk! It’s beautiful!
I don’t have a YouTube channel or anything. I like singing, but I don’t like my voice. So unless I am very motivated, I won’t sing X) Of course, I WILL HAVE to sing so people know what my music sounds like… *sighhhh…*
I do write the melody! Entirely in my head, as the only working instrument in…[Read more]
-
Joy and
The fledgling Artist are now friends 8 years, 9 months ago -
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
@notawriter “Floofy?” *snort* Yeah thanks! Nice choice of words XD
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Pinterest in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 9 months ago
@Daeus yep, #2.
-
Joy replied to the topic Jokes/Riddles/Puns/Memes in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
And The Lord said unto John, “Come forth and receive eternal life”…. But John cam in fifth and won a toaster.
*dies laughing* That’s great XD XD
Can we bring this topic back?
@aislinn-mollisong @dragon-snapper @lady-iliara @whoever
Here’s a very simple one: Why did the military tank go to the doctor? Guesses?
-
Ben Powell replied to the topic The Last Jedi in the forum Film 8 years, 9 months ago
@introvert_girl Hmm… that’s an interesting theory. It makes sense. When Kylo Ren is more in his “Ben Solo” mood, he’s actually fairly likable.
@itisastarrynight That’s interesting, because my favorite part (besides the boy at the end) was when Luke faced off Kylo Ren (as a Force ghost.) I thought Snoke was killed way too easily and that ther…[Read more]
-
Ben Powell replied to the topic Pinterest in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 9 months ago
@daeus Yeah, I’d vote for #2 as well
-
Daeus replied to the topic Pinterest in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 9 months ago
Okay, I believe I’ve got the final design down. Let me just do a survey on the tagline.
Which of these do you like best?
- Learn to write better
- Take your writing to the next level
@kate-flournoy @lifeofkatie @sam-kowal @introvert_girl @supermonkey42 @dekreel @dragon-snapper @catwing @aislinn-mollisong @shannon
- Load More
