@jane-maree
Active 7 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 909
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@winter-rose *salutes back* Onward, soldier! 😉
How’s your New Years Eve going?
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@winter-rose @dragon-snapper @sam-kowal @catwing @aislinn-mollisong @seekjustice
I’m beginning the fifth chapter of the KPA! Care to join me?
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic A Christmas Sam Story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@winter-rose 😀 That was amazing. I’m glad us Kapeefers could be in the credits for such a thing. XD Really funny, and you totally nailed the horror of the spilled hot chocolate.                Part Two, pleeeeaaaseee
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic A Christmas Sam Story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@winter-rose *props chin on fist and looks up at you with enormous, adoring brown eyes* When I grow up, I wanna write like you.
That. Was. Awesome.
-
Joy replied to the topic My Writing New Years Resolutions and Goals 2018 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@jenwriter17Â Wow, 2017 just slipped by!
Let’s see…
- Read more (my dad says I need to…)
- Post, or at least finish, the KPA (It’s THAT long that it’s a New Year’s resolution 😛 )
- Find ways to tighten my writing
… That’s all I can think of 🙂
-
Aislinn Mollisong and
Gloria Oldenpinner are now friends 8 years, 9 months ago -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@winter-rose I have to head out now. 😀 I wrote 733…
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@winter-rose XD So are puppies. And all little things. 😀
One minute their cuddling, and the next they’re chasing nothing. Maybe their tails.
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic A Christmas Sam Story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@winter-rose Yay! I must go devour it! 😋
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic My Writing New Years Resolutions and Goals 2018 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
Wow, you have some awesome goals! I hope you will accomplish them all! Most of my goals this year are platform related, but I have a few personal ones too. 🙂
Here are some of my goals:
1. Finish the final draft of the first and second book of my time travel trilogy.
2. Finish the third book in the trilogy.
3. Finish illustrating my…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@winter-rose Aw, kittens. 🙂
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@winter-rose Quiet well. 😀 Gearing up for 2018 (whaaa?) And you?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@winter-rose I am here! 😀
-
Jenna Terese started the topic My Writing New Years Resolutions and Goals 2018 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
I’m so excited for 2018! 2017 has been a huge year for me learning more about the writing craft. So many things have happened; I’ve joined the Jerry Jenkins Guild, become a member on KP (yay!), followed sooo many blogs, made writer friends, and I finally get all those writer memes and jokes, hehe. Here are my goals/resolutions for 2018:
1) Keep…[Read more]
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic How to (realistically) kill a dragon in the forum Plotting 8 years, 9 months ago
@GabbyJ *puzzled glance at everyone* These people sound experienced. It’s unnerving. Anyway, I (almost) never have to worry about slaying dragons, but my thoughts are:
• If the dragons have a weakness, they’re likely going to know about it. They would probably have a kind of instinct to protect their weakness. (Not flying directly over people w…[Read more] -
Joy replied to the topic The Semi-Grand Return of the Ink Rose in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@bethanysinkyroses Oh, and yeah! There’s a whole topic for prayer requests!
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 9 months ago
@catwing Maybe… I dunno, that one’s hard. A cabin maybe.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Be in Our Newsletter!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
This is such a cool idea! I’d love to share some of the things I’ve learned and discovered…
How I get over writer’s block by summoning inspiration
Every single book I write I get writer’s block at least twice. It’s not fun. Because I really want to write, but the words won’t come or I just don’t feel inspired at the moment. Here’s what I do w…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic ANYONE ELSE GOING TO REALM MAKERS 2018?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
*gasps in shock* i can’t believe most of you haven’t heard of it! It’s so awesome! It’s a Christian writing conference for fantasy and sci-fi writers, and they have a special session for teens. you can check it out at realmmakers.net.
sorry, i don’t know any portal mechanics 😜
@aratrea you should definitely go!
-
Ben Powell replied to the topic The Last Jedi in the forum Film 8 years, 9 months ago
@sam-kowal Luke was just amazing. I could watch an entire movie of Luke doing his everyday life, and I would find it fascinating.
@alia Well, actually, J. J. Abrams kind of hinted that Rey’s parents weren’t important, and Daisy Ridley said she thought it was obvious after TFA.
Yeah, I agree that Finn was a bit boring. Oh, and Finn’s number was F…[Read more]
- Load More
