@jane-maree
Active 7 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 909
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic My Writing New Years Resolutions and Goals 2018 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@jenwriter17 I like all the shows you mentioned (Hoss is my favorite character too), but I also like The Virginian, Father Knows Best, Daniel Boone, Family Affair, Wagon Train, Laramie, and The Donna Reed Show.
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic Rook's Book Blurb in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 9 months ago
@winter-rose Be sure to put me and Aberdeen on your beta-readers-in-waiting list. 😁
-
Snapper replied to the topic How to (realistically) kill a dragon in the forum Plotting 8 years, 9 months ago
@gabbyj *hands you hot chocolate* Worry not. I know my close relatives can get out of hand sometimes. 😛
@theacornman I love your signature. XD
-
Snapper replied to the topic If KP was Edible… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@mariposa This is epic. 😀 XD Love the frogs. And my fire.
The only thing I don’t like about it is that you’re making me hungry.
-
Snapper and
Jenna Terese are now friends 8 years, 9 months ago -
Joy and
Jenna Terese are now friends 8 years, 9 months ago -
Jenna Terese replied to the topic My Writing New Years Resolutions and Goals 2018 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@notawriter I’m sure you’ll get there though! 👍I hope we get to see some of your poetry here on the KP forum some time 😉
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic My Writing New Years Resolutions and Goals 2018 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@notawriter Book Pipline is going to have a poetry contest soon i think, if you’re interested (bookpipeline.com)
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Be in Our Newsletter!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
I love that @princessfoo!
Thank you so much, guys! Remember, any topic is welcome, so don’t feel like you have to wait on me to okay a topic! Share anything that comes to mind! @dekreel @jenwriter17 @lady-iliara
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic The Last Jedi in the forum Film 8 years, 9 months ago
@alia Well, you’re right, a lot of it was a copy… but for some reason they played it in a way that seemed fresh to me. Although, I will say, the characters were definitely a stronger point than the plot
I think it would have been great for Rey to turn to the dark side, too 😀
That moment when Kylo says “Let’s leave everything behind. Snoke,…[Read more]
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic The Kingdom Pen Songwriting Corner in the forum Music 8 years, 9 months ago
@shannon Yep, I play guitar… more like I’m learning it right now
I can’t play super fast fingering
🙂 That’s another good idea. If I have enough time, I might try to that at some point.
@aislinn-mollisong XD XD @dekreel You’re right. That does sound like an awesome first line 😀 I wouldn’t be so sure you can’t write songs @aislinn-mollisong…[Read more]
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic What Stan and I did on Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@catwing … that would make sense. And you’re right, the laws of physics and order are completely different there, in some ways
@lady-iliara 😀 Thanks! I’m glad
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic My Writing New Years Resolutions and Goals 2018 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
Fun goals! @notawriter poetry sounds like a fun area to discover
@mariposa my family really likes to watch Bonanza (Hoss is my favorite character), The Rifleman, Big Valley (Jared’s my favorite character), Andy Griffith show, Dick Van Dyke show the best. how ’bout you?
-
Joy replied to the topic The Wingfeather Saga Short Film in the forum Film 8 years, 9 months ago
@christi-eaton I just watched the Wingfeather Saga short film last night! It was cool! I liked Peet X)
I loved he part where it was sparkling everywhere when Leeli started singing, and the fang was like blown away. That was AWESOME! So well done!
Oh yeah, I agree with @waterlily about the footnotes. HILARIOUS XD
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic My Writing New Years Resolutions and Goals 2018 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
Oo, let me think about this. *thinks* *swirling “loading” symbol pops up on screen* Okay, I got it…
- Get more feedback on my writing.
- Organize. Maybe. It would be nice to be able to find my files once and a while… 😛
- Read the writing books I got for Christmas. (Best. Gifts. EVER.)
- Finish at least the first book in my trilogy. Yes,…
-
Joy replied to the topic If KP was Edible… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@mariposa Wow. That’s…. awesomeist thing… yeah, @kate-flournoy, you and me both
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic If KP was Edible… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@mariposa *chokes on her left-over Christmas gingerbread and faints into the eggnog*
Oh wow… I… I don’t even know what to say…
-
Mariposa Aristeo started the topic If KP was Edible… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
So I decided to take @ethryndal’s advice and post this on the forum so all you non-Instagramers could see it. 😋
Every New Year’s Eve, my family holds a gingerbread house decorating contest. Normal people would just decorate it to look pretty, right? Well, I’m weird and always theme my gingerbread houses. For the longest time, I could not come u…[Read more]
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic My Writing New Years Resolutions and Goals 2018 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@jenwriter17 You’re muchly welcome and thank you!!! ☺️ I love old tv shows (especially westerns as you probably already guessed 😉). I sometimes hide retro actors/actresses in my art. What are some of your favorite old TV shows?
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic Rook's Book Blurb in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 9 months ago
@winter-rose Okay, I’m not sure if it’s just me, but it seems like him being afraid of girls is a little overemphasized.
Maybe if it were a little more concise, like this: Any other bodyguard would give anything to protect her.
Not Rook Warren. He is terrified of girls—or that’s what his fellow bodyguards assume. Rook has managed to avoid fem…[Read more]
- Load More
