@jane-maree
Active 7 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 909
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic A Christmas Sam Story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@winter-rose eh… close enough. ;P
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic My Writing New Years Resolutions and Goals 2018 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@jenwriter17 well first of all, I must have somehow missed your introduction cuz I don’t remember saying hello. Hello, and welcome. 😉 I’m an old timer here, but I haven’t been around much lately due to crazy life. I’m so pleased to see new faces filling in.
Writing goals… *whimpering laugh*
Oh boy.
- FINALLY get the third draft of the book…
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic A Christmas Sam Story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@Winter-Rose nineteen this coming March… how close are we? 😛
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Pride And Prejudice in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@eamily I’ve yet to read it, but my friend loves it, and none of her recommendations have fallen short, so I have good reason to believe I’ll enjoy it. 🙂
By the way, thanks for including me in these books discussions. I love talking books! 😀
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic A Wrinkle In Time in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic My Writing New Years Resolutions and Goals 2018 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@itisastarrynight you should check out mariposa’s blog thetinytealtypewriter.com. you can see some of her drawings there. they are amazing!
-
Audrey Caylin replied to the topic The Show Don't Tell Me Rule in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@inkling-for-christ I just randomly stumbled across this forum topic, and I’m so glad I did! Definitely signing up 😀
-
Ben Powell replied to the topic Rook's Book Blurb in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 9 months ago
@winter-rose I like it overall, but I’m confused on a couple of points.
First of all, the reason he doesn’t want to guard Amy… from the first line, it seems that he doesn’t like the Slate family. From the second line, it seems that he specifically doesn’t like Amy. From the third line it seems that he just doesn’t like girls in general.…[Read more]
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic The Wingfeather Saga Short Film in the forum Film 8 years, 9 months ago
I reaaaaaaally want to read this series now! THAT WAS AMAZING!!! And the song…..
-
Daeus replied to the topic The Show Don't Tell Me Rule in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@inkling-for-christ Haha! 😀 I don’t think I’ve ever seen a “show don’t tell” review before. Good job.
-
Ben Powell replied to the topic If KP was Edible… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@mariposa Impressive! I’ve never even gotten a gingerbread house to stand up, let alone look that good!
-
Snapper replied to the topic If KP was Edible… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@mariposa *blinks* Stop torturing me.
-
Ben Powell replied to the topic The Show Don't Tell Me Rule in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
*squints*
Did @daeus put you up to this to get free advertising?
Nah, just kidding! 😉
Yes, I got the email, but I haven’t had a chance to do the course yet. From your stellar recommendation, though, I definitely will do it soon. One of my weaknesses is relying on telling, especially when I’m writing in third person.
-
Ben Powell replied to the topic The Last Jedi in the forum Film 8 years, 9 months ago
@sam-kowal Yeah… Luke mentioned that Kylo took some of his students without killing them, so I wonder what happened to them? Is he training them in the dark side?
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic The Show Don't Tell Me Rule in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
😀 I got the same email
Stan and I got the course, too
I’m really liking it so far
I’ve watched about half of Part 1
All I can say is, @daeus thanks for making such a good learning tool available for free, and great job
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Yet Another Aethasian!!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
Thank you for your confidence, @lady-iliara. YOU HEARD HER, KAPEEFERS! DON’T MESS WITH THE ARM!
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic If KP was Edible… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@mariposa WHATINTHEEVENSISEVENTHAT!!!?!?!??!??!?!?
Ahem. That’s amazing.
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Rook's Book Blurb in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 9 months ago
@winter-rose XD This sounds really funny
I’m guessing Rook is actually an alternate version of Sam, from another dimension?
I don’t have much experience with blurbs, but I like this one. It seems slightly long, like the others are saying.
“A different bodyguard would give anything to protect a member of the Slate family.
Not Rook. Not if his…
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic My Writing New Years Resolutions and Goals 2018 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@mariposa I’ve watched a Daniel Boone show too, but it was year ago. I really like it! I guess you can tell I like westerns 😊
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic If KP was Edible… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@kate-flournoy *dives into eggnog and rescues drowning maiden (or dragon as the case may be)*
@dragon-Snapper Here I’ll make you even more hungry:…[Read more]
- Load More
