@jane-maree
Active 7 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 909
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dekreel still here! Making a WHOLE LOTTA PROGRESS today! I think my colors are back!!! You?
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong KAPEEFER! Are you still here? I’m writing 🙂
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic The Show Don't Tell Me Rule in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@daeus Hey, can you possibly look through this? I know you’re busy and all, but I honestly can’t tell if I’ve been “telling” too much. If you could just skim through this, it would be appreciated. Thank you!
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1M9wPbE-ElWr1tqtDjqACHUxumE_sj25pTx-bLkvwX7s/edit?usp=sharing
-
Daeus replied to the topic The Show Don't Tell Me Rule in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong 😀 Okay. I’m working on it.
-
Daeus replied to the topic The Last Jedi in the forum Film 8 years, 9 months ago
@ethryndal I love that Knights of Ren idea. I honestly haven’t had much of a clue as to what’s going to happen in episode 9 — which is awesome — but I think that would work really well if it turned out to be so.
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic The Last Jedi in the forum Film 8 years, 9 months ago
Yeah. I love it. @ethryndal
What was your favorite part of the movie? Also, how many times have you seen it?
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic The Last Jedi in the forum Film 8 years, 9 months ago
@That_writer_girl_99 I do hope he comes back, just not if it means we’ll have a ten year time gap or something to accommodate him, like some people are speculating. ‘Cause that would be weeeeeird… I thought it was cool though, because those three kids were a girl and two boys, kinda like Luke, Han, and Leia. It’s like the cycle is starting…[Read more]
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic The Last Jedi in the forum Film 8 years, 9 months ago
@ethryndal I’ve missed you.
I agree on the Knights of Ren thing. That’s a very cool aspect of the story that I think deserves more depth.
About the boy at the end…do you think maybe he serves a dual purpose? Perhaps he will be in the next movie, as a little apprentice? Or maybe he’s just symbolizing the rebirth of the Jedi Order? I dunno, but…[Read more]
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic The Show Don't Tell Me Rule in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@daeus I already finished the course. Get part two out quickly. I MUST LEARN!!!!!
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic The Last Jedi in the forum Film 8 years, 9 months ago
AGH I’ve been looking for this thread. Thanks, @dragon-Snapper .
@supermonkey42 The Jedi that fell with Kylo became the Knights of Ren, mentioned briefly in Force Awakens when Snoke called Kylo “Master of the Knights of Ren.” Honestly, I’m slightly fascinated by them. They’re not Sith, because Sith only go in pairs, so Kylo basically started the…[Read more]
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
HEYYYYYYY, KaPeeFers and/or KeePers. Aislinn here! I’m writing, and fangirling about My Love Has Gone Across The Sea even though I’ve never read the Wingfeather books. Anyone else? (to either)
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic The Show Don't Tell Me Rule in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
I’m with @kate-flournoy here. Definitely recommend the course. It’s awesome. @daeus did a great job!
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic I Gotta Get Me Some Writing Books in the forum Non-Fiction 8 years, 9 months ago
@Winter-Rose Well, the Emotions Thesaurus is my favorite, but you already have it so kudos to you. Positive Traits one is pretty awesome as well, particularly for developing the nitty-gritty details of a character.
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic If KP was Edible… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@Mariposa This is just as great the second time as it was when I first saw it. I love how loyal we Keepers are. It’s like this downward spiral of corruption; once you become a Kapeefer, it will affect your life forevermore, and your family will be officially convinced that you’re crazy. It’s beautiful.
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Rook's Book Blurb in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 9 months ago
@Winter-Rose Well I basically agree with everything they’ve already said, so… yeah. *thumbs up* In all honesty, I seriously want to read this story. It sounds hilarious.
Only complaint is this:
But when the prodigy is anonymously–and specifically–requested to protect Amy Slate, the only daughter of a wealthy family of Telir, he is forced to tak…
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic The Last Jedi in the forum Film 8 years, 9 months ago
I’m here! I don’t remember if I’ve responded in depth to this thread…
Kylo Ren. and. Rey. Oh my word! Their whole arc throughout the movie was so cool. It was the reason I went back and saw the movie a second time.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Pinterest in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 9 months ago
@dekreel It’s pretty cool, though I haven’t done anything with group boards yet. #plansforthisweek 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic Pinterest in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 9 months ago
@daeus Congrats! That’s some great advice 🙂 How are you liking Pinterest so far?
-
Daeus replied to the topic Pinterest in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 9 months ago
Okay, I actually did this thing. 😀 I’m now on Pinterest posting writing tips.
https://www.pinterest.com/excelsiorwritingschool/pins/
Hmm. I don’t know who would be interested in this. Here are some random tags. 🙂
@anne-of-lothlorien @seekjustice @graciegirl @mariposa @winter-rose @jenwriter17Â @inkling-for-christ @christi-eaton @epicaddie2
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic A Wrinkle In Time in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@emily-d I really, really liked A Wrinkle In Time
It was thoughtful, meaningful, almost spiritual, and it had a lot of intriguing symbolism and thing s like that. Open respect for Christianity, too, although it did mention there being good qualities in other religions.
Plus, Meg and Calvin are really great characters. Meg’s internal conflicts…[Read more]
- Load More
