@jane-maree
Active 7 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 909
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic The Last Jedi in the forum Film 8 years, 9 months ago
@dragon-snapper XD XD I agree with you. About the NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO thingy.
Rey and Ren have the coolest situation right now. Please no romance
Although, I guess I don’t mind romance itself in Star Wars. Han and Leia were good, and all that. Anakin and…[Read more]
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic What IS a Character Arc?? in the forum Plotting 8 years, 9 months ago
@dekreel Still have any questions? Looks like there’s some good advice here.
-
Joy replied to the topic The Last Jedi in the forum Film 8 years, 9 months ago
Then there’s one thing I couldn’t stand was that Leia was able to save herself from outer space using the force. Does everyone have the force in these new movies?
I don’t know the fine points of Star Wars, but I have heard that Leia doesn’t use the force. So reading that, I was thinking… Did someone else save her? I wonder… *wi…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Favorite Childhood Book in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@jenwriter17 HAHA That’s funny! My sister used to eat paper. I wonder if you would like @mariposa‘s dinosaur…
Did you have a favorite Magic Tree House book? I liked those, too 🙂
-
Snapper replied to the topic What IS a Character Arc?? in the forum Plotting 8 years, 9 months ago
Ah! @dekreel I asked this same question 11 months ago. Here. *shoves link above at you* Five pages of helpful goodness. 😀
-
Snapper replied to the topic The Last Jedi in the forum Film 8 years, 9 months ago
@daeus NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Never. STAR WARS IS NOT A ROMANCE.
Okay…so am I the only one who actually does not like this one as much as Force Awakens. I know I posted earlier, but I’m thinking about it more.
*prepares for everyone to retaliate*
I found Snoke a little disappointing. In the Force Awakens he was a mysterious…[Read more]
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic The Last Jedi in the forum Film 8 years, 9 months ago
I’m totally taking that as ‘they need to be the way they are already forever’ in which case they would remain exactly like they were in Episode 8 and you are supporting me.
Thank you.
*Polite bow*
*self-assured nod*
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic The Last Jedi in the forum Film 8 years, 9 months ago
@supermonkey42 I’m guessing that’s what he’s doing… hiding them somewhere and then preparing them to serve him. Actually, mightn’t those students actually have become the Knights of Ren? In which case, @ethryndal, that gives them a little more setup to be the supervillains of Episode 9… on top of the point that they don’t actually need as much…[Read more]
-
Daeus replied to the topic The Show Don't Tell Me Rule in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@inkling-for-christ I might not have time to be involved, but I think this is a great idea.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Pinterest in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 9 months ago
@jenwriter17 Cool. Maybe we can share tips.
-
Daeus replied to the topic The Last Jedi in the forum Film 8 years, 9 months ago
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic What IS a Character Arc?? in the forum Plotting 8 years, 9 months ago
@dekreel Well, I was gonna say about the same thing as @introvert_girl. K. M. Weiland’s books are AMAZING; Outlining Your Novel, Structuring Your Novel, and Creating Character Arc (they all have workbooks too, which I’m currently using)
-
Jenna Terese posted an update 8 years, 9 months ago
Quirk about me #1: I used to eat books when I was little. Yes, I literally took bites out of my brother’s picture books and swallowed. 😁
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic The Last Jedi in the forum Film 8 years, 9 months ago
I really hope they don’t. They have a really tense, sympathetic, awesome, unique relationship. It does not need to be turned into a love thing.
😀 Oh, to tag… under everyone’s name and pic is their tag, preceded by ‘@.’ Just write their tag, and then they’ll be tagged.
Like
I just tagged myself
Can you even do…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Favorite Childhood Book in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dekreel awesome topic! before i list my favorite books to read as a kid, I have to admit that when I was little, I used to eat books. Yes, i literally took bites out of books and swallowed. 😜
i enjoyed Boxcar Children, Magic Tree House, and Grandma’s Attic series. I used to get tons of books from the library too, but I don’t remember what those…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Pride And Prejudice in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@emily-d I had to read this book for school (i’m homeschooled), and I have to admit I opened it expecting to dislike it, because I didn’t really want to read romantic books. But I have to say that I was pleasantly surprised and enjoyed the wit of the characters (Elizabeth is my fave). I’m probably gonna read other books by Jane Austen in the…[Read more]
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic The Last Jedi in the forum Film 8 years, 9 months ago
@ethryndal You know, I didn’t think of that. The Emperor is only in the originals for a minute or two before Jedi, and that does work. Although the difference there is that we see Darth Vader, in his own right an extremely powerful antagonist, following orders from this mysterious emperor. Palpatine is made to be a big deal. Whereas, the Knights…[Read more]
-
Ben Powell replied to the topic The Last Jedi in the forum Film 8 years, 9 months ago
Ooh, the Hux idea’s cool. It ties in with the Aftermath book trilogy.
-
Ben Powell replied to the topic The Last Jedi in the forum Film 8 years, 9 months ago
@ethryndal Oh! I thought he said “last of the Knights of Ren.” That explains some things.
Yeah, I agree on Broom Boy. I think he was just ther to make a point.
On Episode X – Yes, there will be a new trilogy, but no, it technically won’t be Episode X. It’ll just be a new Star Wars.
@everyone You <i>will</i> go see TLJ again. Trust me, it’s…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic The Show Don't Tell Me Rule in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@inkling-for-christ I see. Thanks! Well, I’m in, it sounds amazing!
- Load More

LOL I think my sister and I (especially my sister) went through a short phase of eating paper when we were in elementary/middle school. Plus I ate grass, but that’s a little unrelated XD (I’ll have you know that there are certain grasses that are actually pretty good, just hard to chew XD)
I guess we can say books and writing are literally part of us 😜 And if I’m ever starving in the wilderness I’ll know who to ask about the best grasses to eat 😉
Wellllll, I didn’t say I knew the SPECIES of grass…. If you’re starving in the wilderness, find the grass in the square field outside my church LOLOLOL