@jane-maree
Active 7 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 909
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic I'm back!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
We’ve missed you around here 😉
-
ClaireC replied to the topic I'm back!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
<p style=”text-align: left;”>YAY!! @seekjustice!!! Hey friend!</p>
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic If You Know Anything About ASL in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
I’m not deaf, but I have previously learnt Auslan (Australian sign language). I don’t know any deaf people, but I’ve been several times to Hillsong where I spent a tthe service sitting very close to the deaf section and watching the deaf and the interpreters interact with each other.
The thing I noticed most was that they…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
I’m going into 12 too. I’ll definitely be prayingg! Are you homeschooling  (just presuming that you’re homeschooled) or doing Tafe or something else? Are you doing a HSC?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic I'm back!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
Have I said welcome back??? WELCOME BACK DEAR FELLOW AUSSIE!! 😃
-
ClaireC started the topic Calling all artists! in the forum Characters 8 years, 8 months ago
Hey there arty people!
I’m in a spot of trouble. I’d like a character sketch, but can’t do it myself, as I can draw a little bit, but not very well – so I’ve come to the people who can do it better! 😀
I have a photo of approximately what she looks like, but it’s of Shirley Temple as a teenager, and she’s a little too… perfect. If someone…[Read more]
-
ClaireC replied to the topic I'm back!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@gh24682468999, nice to meet you too! 🙂
-
ClaireC replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
Totally understand. 🙂
-
Jenna Terese posted an update 8 years, 8 months ago
Quirk about me #3: I tend to squeal about awesome looking book covers😜
-
Joy replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@clairec I dunno, I want to protect my identity, I guess 🙂 One can’t be too careful on the internet
-
ClaireC replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
???? I think so, why do you ask?
-
Joy replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@clairec Is it safe to answer that question……? I’m in 11th
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic *waves manically* ;P in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@graciegirl Data! He’s my favorite. Although I also really like Worf.
And I’m glad I wasn’t the only one screaming in the theater during the Last Jedi. Actually, it was more like gasping really, really loudly until I sounded like a drowning llama. XD
-
ClaireC replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@winter-rose, still there??
-
ClaireC replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
Thanks @dekreel. What grade are you in this year?
-
Joy replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@clairec I feel ya! Praying now 😉
-
ClaireC replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
Hey people. I’d appreciate some prayer at the moment. This year is grade 12 for me (Australians start school at the beginning of the year), and I have a lot of work lined up. I should be able to keep on top of it, but I don’t want to have to drop other things like writing, music, sport, Church involvement. So some prayer for God’s strength would…[Read more]
-
Audrey Caylin replied to the topic Reader Base in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 8 months ago
@dragon-snapper yes, I do! 🙂 I started one several months ago, so here’s a basic overview of how to do it.
1. Go to Mailchimp.com There are other email services to use, but I’d recommend that one. NOTE: they will ask for your address. It’s law for them to do this. My family has a PO Box, so it’s no big deal, but if you’re uncomfortable using…[Read more]
-
ClaireC replied to the topic I'm back!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
Thank you! @perfectfifths, @winter-rose, @ingridrd, @emma-flournoy 🙂
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Irrational or Rational? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@inkling-for-christ 😀 That’s a cool idea.
I would say, definitely, fangirls can be dreamers, but being a fanperson doesn’t necessarily make you a dreamer. @daeus kind of already said that. Dreamers can be all kinds of people, people who believe in things no one else does, who see hope where others don’t, who aspire to things others don’t. They…[Read more]
- Load More
