@jane-maree
Active 7 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 909
-
Joy replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 8 months ago
@perfectfifths I think you mean @catwing X)
@catwing (Thank you!! 😀 ) Ooooooh, probably raised by royalty
-
Joy replied to the topic *waves manically* ;P in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@clairec HAHA, I can imagine! Well great, who’s going to be the KP doctor now?!
-
ClaireC replied to the topic Inserting Pictures in the forum Questions and Support 8 years, 8 months ago
😉 no worries! @catwing
-
ClaireC replied to the topic Inserting Pictures in the forum Questions and Support 8 years, 8 months ago
Thanks @catwing, this is an old topic, so it used to be a lot harder. We do it the way you said now though. 🙂
-
ClaireC replied to the topic *waves manically* ;P in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
It means that when everyone was excited about something and *dies*ed, she gave them B-calm tablets, and she comforted those who were sick after eating too much icecream, or too many frozen rasberries. @daeus needed the most comforting.
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel Probably the Iguana.
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@catwing *sniff* I happen to take offense to that, Queen Of Hearts. It is not robotic. It is an Aether-borg prosthetic gauntlet connected to my Aethermatron heart. WAY more complicated, hon.
BRAVO, CATWING! That was absolutely amazing!!!! No, it was PERFECTION! *applauds*
-
Josiah DeGraaf replied to the topic Let me introduce myself… in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
Welcome to the forum, @pickupyourpenandwrite! Glad you joined us. 🙂 Great work in passing the 50,000 word mark with your latest novel! Do you have a revision plan in place yet for the work?
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@catwing Yeah, Darcy’s kind of a mess inside. After having been through emotional manipulation and betrayals and what not.
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Would You Read This? in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 8 months ago
@waterlily ME ME ME ME ME ME!!!! Please! I love reading other Keeper’s stories! And this sounds amazing!
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic If You Know Anything About ASL in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@anne-of-lothlorien I know a slight bit of ASL, because I have two friends named Hadassah and J.P. in my homeschool group who are deaf.
One thing to think of is, even if Felicity learns some basic signs to “talk” to Josh, she’s not going to understand a single thing he signs. Clay will have to interpret for her for quite a while. I know this from…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic *waves manically* ;P in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@clairec “Forum doctor?!” Heh, what does that mean?
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic Let me introduce myself… in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@pickupyourpenandwrite Hello! Me and my assistant, Aberdeen the Authorosarus (he’s an ink-drinking, book-eating dinosaur), greet you! 🦖 I love your username by the way. 🙂
Do you like to draw?
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 8 months ago
@dragon-snapper Command an army. And Link blew up the melted-remelted chair.
@itisastarrynight Insects.
@rochellaine Probably stories. My character doesn’t seem like much of a reader. 😛
@skredder Probably know exactly where they are without speaking the language.
@dekreel TV
Would your character rather have terrible short-term memory, or…[Read more]
-
ClaireC replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
Shirley Temple was great. 🙂 @mariposa
-
ClaireC replied to the topic Inserting Pictures in the forum Questions and Support 8 years, 8 months ago
Yes, I did one yesterday. I loved it. @livgiordano
-
ClaireC replied to the topic *waves manically* ;P in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel, Bluejay, aka Tessa, was a really good friend of mine. She was awesome, and we all miss her, but I’m sure she’ll be back eventually. She was also the official forum doctor. 😛
-
Snapper replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@warrenluther04 I know for a fact that I REALLY WANT TO READ IT. *cough* As for posting it… Well, it depends on how long it is …
…
How long is it?
-
Daeus replied to the topic The Diary Of Nameless in the forum Short Story Critiques 8 years, 8 months ago
@emma-flournoy You know what, it’s no trouble. Have your own doc.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1OAqB7pb5gPIiym4MdPWFI4vh6YuODlRFQjYcPPWUUpc/edit?usp=sharing
-
Joy replied to the topic My Favorite Music. What's Yours? in the forum Music 8 years, 8 months ago
@jenwriter17 @seekjustice 😀 I like Irish dance music, too! One time I went to a party and I got to learn a few Irish dances. It was SO much fun!
So… What’s the Piano Guys like? Are they instrumental or lyrical?
- Load More
