@jane-maree
Active 7 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 909
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Cliches of Dystopian Novels in the forum Sci-Fi 8 years, 8 months ago
oops, messed up your tag @jane-maree
-
Josiah DeGraaf replied to the topic Salutations! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@kaya-young Nice list! Austen is one of my all-time favorites.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 8 months ago
@seekjustice Honestly, I think you did well balancing what Sapphire had done. By no means did I get the feeling that you were thinking it was even kind of okay. Sapphire had guilt and she knew it was wrong (and I appreciate her not abandoning her child btw, which happens), but we’ve all sinned and need forgiveness. So I think this was handled…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Any Manga Style Artists Out There? in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@perfectfifths ooh, I want to learn how to draw chibis! you can post some of your art too if you want. we’d all love to see it!
-
Daeus replied to the topic Howdy! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@aviantrail Welcome. 😀
If you’re a Star Wars fan, would you happen to also be a Kylo Ren fan?
No death threats if you’re not, but I’m just saying. I think he’s pretty cool. 😛 😉
-
Daeus replied to the topic Salutations! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@kaya-young Hi! Welcome to the bestistest place on the internet.
A homeschool grad here. What type of books does Jeff Bridges write?
-
Gracie replied to the topic *waves manically* ;P in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@Winter-Rose Ha, I can’t say it is particularly encouraging since I have absolutely NO IDEA what I want to do. XD But I read your blog post on it the other day and I found it super encouraging. My mom and I have already talked about the possibility of taking a gap year until I know what I’d like to do because it sounds as if my situation going…[Read more]
-
Gracie replied to the topic *waves manically* ;P in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@emma-flournoy Usually just my favorite pieces from others. 😀 I actually don’t have any completed project of my own to record yet, but I definitely plan to record them once I have them. 😅 I’ve even recorded KP stuff that I love so I can share it with my family.
Good, good. 😛 What’ve you been reading lately? I’m doing Mere Christianity by C.…[Read more]
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Any Manga Style Artists Out There? in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@jenwriter17 I have a couple of books by him. Chibis and chibi animals.
-
Josiah DeGraaf replied to the topic Salutations! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
Welcome to the forum @kaya-young! I was homeschooled myself from Kindergarten through high school. Afraid I’m not familiar with Jeff Bridges. :/ What other authors do you enjoy?
-
Josiah DeGraaf replied to the topic Howdy! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
Hey @aviantrail–welcome to the site! Love that Wodehouse quote in your signature! Are those short stories fan-fictions for Homer’s Odyssey, or something different?
-
ClaireC replied to the topic Salutations! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
Hey @kaya-young! Welcome to the bestistest place on the internet. Yeah, yeah, @seekjustice, I know you said it first but, *shrugs*
I’m Australian, like @seekjustice, Where in the States are you from, assuming you’re from the States?
-
ClaireC replied to the topic Howdy! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
Hey @aviantrail! Welcome to the bestistest place on the internet! 🙂 Hope you really love it here. How long have you been writing? Where in America are you from?
-
SeekJustice and
Rochellaine are now friends 8 years, 8 months ago -
SeekJustice replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 8 months ago
I’ve grown out of those sorts of books but I used to love them when I was in that age group.
That is actually a really cool idea! I would definitely read that, I’ve never read much about the Civil War, but I love historical fiction and that premise sounds fascinating. Maybe you should try a rewrite?
Goodnight then. I’ve enjoyed…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 8 months ago
*gasp* I had no idea. Time zones literally confuse me so much. It’s 6pm here. I haven’t even had dinner. I feel you should probably sleep.
My publishing experience includes a short story in a magazine almost two years ago and a blogful of ramblings. I’m hoping to be traditionally published one day, but I’m happy to look into…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 8 months ago
Thanks for that insightful comment. I had actually never considered that to be part of the theme, it just appeared and I had never thought about the fact that her first impressions were different to what he really was. (sort of like Pride and Prejudice, but the other way around).
I was pondering the fact that she fell in love with…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 8 months ago
I’m extra sorry now 🙁
That happened to me when I was replying to comments on my blog the other day, and I was super annoyed because my comment was very long and eloquent 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Any Manga Style Artists Out There? in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@sage-g You haven’t seen scary until you’ve seen some of my drawings! I feel like I’m improving a bit, I use the Manga for the Beginner by Christopher Hart, which is really good.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
I’m sorry, it’s really super annoying when that happens. May you have great speed in your rewriting 😀
- Load More
