@jane-maree
Active 7 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 909
-
Joy replied to the topic Howdy! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@aviantrail Ohh… So Doctor Who has been going on for 50+ years, with a break in between. There is the “classic era” (1963-1989) and the “revived era” (2005-present).
I would highly recommend the classic era because it’s generally easier to follow and understand than the revived era. I think in terms of actors who have played the Doctor more…[Read more]
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Howdy! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@Aviantrail Welcome to KP! That’s cool you’re Captain America. He’s an ISFJ too. 😉 And also, *whispers* you definitely should read more of the Scarlet Pimpernel books.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Salutations! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@Kaya-Young Welcome to KP, and I adore your signature. ‘I adore spontaneity, providing it is carefully planned.’Â Perfect.
-
Joy replied to the topic Any Manga Style Artists Out There? in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@sarah-anson I know the difference between manga and anime
But seriously, you should animate your drawings, and make an anime show!!
@perfectfifths I draw the head first, then I do a “nude sketch” of the body and posture (obviously undetailed), and then do the clothing form there.
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Hi fellow KaPeeFers!!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel Awesome! Bestiest battle cry ever. 😉
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Chapters in a First Draft in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
I didn’t start out using chapter breaks, but as I started working on more complicated plots, using chapter breaks became necessary. When you get into writing, there’s a kind of flow to it, and you get a feel for where to end. Even if you don’t hit a consistent word count, it’s only the first draft, so don’t worry.
I say go for it.
Oh, and…[Read more]
-
Daeus replied to the topic Chapters in a First Draft in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@rochellaine I’ve never thought about this before. I’ve always just had the chapter breaks right from the start. I assumed that’s how everyone did it. I suppose it’s not a big deal, but it does work well for me how I do it. It helps me plan chapter breaks well and gives me an added sense of completion when I finish a chapter.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Any Manga Style Artists Out There? in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
*stalks this topic*
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@catwing Thank you! I like how she’s carrying an apple and a dagger. 😀 (As a matter of fact, she does use a poisoned apple… How’d you guess? XD)
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@mariposa Ooh… Dinosaurs among us? I like that! 🙂
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
The tag didn’t work. How odd. *squints* Let’s try that again…Â @ingridrd
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@jessi-rae @catwing Thank y’all! @mariposa COOL! @ingridrd Oo, she must be a cool character!
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
Here’s a collage from the 2nd book in my dinosaur series:

-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@daughteroftheking Cool! I love all the clocks!
@ingridrd Neat quote!
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 8 months ago
@aviantrail Hm… Ick… Maybe porridge…
-
Joy replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@catwing Whoa. DUN DUN DUNNN. I didn’t expect the frog to be….. even with the extension cord! ARGH!
Our Aethasians are: @aislinn-mollisong @lady-iliara @0-0enyali0-0 @xonos-darkgrate @foreverme @silverclaw-bonnetfolly @destiny
There might be one or two others. Not sure 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic Any Manga Style Artists Out There? in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@sarah-anson Ohh, those are SO cool!! you should do an amine X)
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 8 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 Wash pets
@notawriter Lose memory
@naomijackson He already has superpowers, and so do his closest friends (except one), so… 😉
@skredder Glass door. That sounds like something he’d do anyway. XD
@daughteroftheking 7 1/2 feet tall.
@dekreel Song they hate for three days.
@alia On the run with an ally for three…[Read more]
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Any Manga Style Artists Out There? in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
These are all really great, guys!
I have a question for everyone in general. When you draw your manga characters, what is your process?
I typically draw a “dummy,” basically a form that looks like a naked mannequin (with no detail, just the body shape) in the pose I want, then I add the clothes over that, which I find helps let the “fabric” fall…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese and
Sink are now friends 8 years, 8 months ago - Load More
