@jane-maree
Active 7 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 909
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Contemporary Western Novel in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 8 months ago
Sounds interesting! I’ve read a few similar to this, but I like where this is going 😀
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
I’ll definitely check it out when I’m done here!
(Ha, I know all about long rambling, that’s me all the time…Usually concerning something I either love or hate).
Time travel indeed! I was once listening to an American pastor on a podcast who left America on a flight to Australia and completely skipped over his birthday (I think…[Read more]
-
Ben Powell replied to the topic Hello everyone! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
Let’s see…
rev·o·lu·tion
ˌrevəˈlo͞oSH(ə)n/
noun
1. a forcible overthrow of a government or social order in favor of a new system.I guess that means we’re revolting against King @daeus … I’ve heard he has dragons, though, so we should probably keep it a secret. 😀
Maybe I’ll watch some of the shows you suggested and see if I lik…[Read more]
-
Ben Powell replied to the topic Hello everyone! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
Yes. . . More INTJs. . .we are gathering strength. . .soon the revolution will begin. . . .
*a deep, throaty chuckle echoes through the room, slowly crescendoing into an evil laugh*
😀 Anyways. . .
Anime, eh? I can’t say whether I enjoy it or not mostly because I haven’t really seen it much. My experience is limited to My Neighbor Tot…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
I used to print them off the internet and fill them out, but I found I never ever used the stuff I wrote in them, so I’ve designed my own system which I use now and I find very helpful. Personally, writing is super difficult without them!
(I’ve already been to Sunday morning church! I’ll never get used to time zones).
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
Hello! I’m totally doing character charts *looks around guiltily* totally not getting distracted by the internet…….
-
Joy replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 8 months ago
@alia The Doctor (Who-fanfic! ;P ) would rather be on the run with an ally she can’t stand. She loves that 😛
@perfectfifths Ohh, that’s a tough one… Maybe, ooh, never have a birthday again
@aviantrail Bugs. It’s an experience
@catwing She already travels all over the future and past, but if she had to pick… Oooooooooooooh…… If she…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese posted an update 8 years, 8 months ago
@mariposa Helooooo! How are you? Just curious; how did you become a staff intern?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Ranking Up? in the forum Questions and Support 8 years, 8 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 Hello! I think you said hi to me in my belated hello post, but that’s okay 😉
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Weird Things People Tell Me 'Cause I'm a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@skredder That’s awesome that you were able to help a fellow writer! I’ve met at least three other writers (who were previously strangers) just by wearing my favorite writer shirt that says “It’s okay. Writers should be strange” 😜
I love that ‘mafia’ game! I often play it in big groups with homeschooling friends. I’m never the story teller (so g…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Name Exchange in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 8 months ago
@his-instrument Quoting from my email updates since your post disappeared…
Those are some good names…
Piper is cute, probably my favorite. The only thing is, I think Piper is a character in the Percy Jackson series (though I haven’t read it). Not sure how much popularity that series has right now, or what your goal is for this project, so it m…
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@ingridrd Thank you! @mariposa Lol, the plot doesn’t really involve bacon, although “long live bacon” is the king of random thing Rori would love. *lowers voice* It’s still a weird plot. Talking plants and such. Weird. 😀 @catwing *whispers* Glad I’m not the only one with a favorite. 😉 *glancing furtively around at my other characters*
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Ranking Up? in the forum Questions and Support 8 years, 8 months ago
I don’t believe I’ve ever officially said hi to you… so, hi @jenwriter17
-
Jenna Terese's profile was updated 8 years, 8 months ago
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Weird Things People Tell Me 'Cause I'm a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel Lol, this happens to me a lot! I’m about to tell a family member that I’m struggling with on-the-nose writing until I remember, “Hmm, they may or may not know what I’m talking about.” It’s nice to talk to other writers. We get each other’s language. 😉
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Little sentence at bottom of posts…….? in the forum Questions and Support 8 years, 8 months ago
-
Joy replied to the topic Burn the Castles (Story Synopsis/Back Cover copy–Would you read this?) in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 8 months ago
@lightningmouse Mm-HMM 😀
What genre is it? The title sounds like fantasy, but the synopsis sounds like modern or something…
-
Joy replied to the topic Weird Things People Tell Me 'Cause I'm a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@jenwriter17 Heheh, that’s funny 😀
That’s a good idea!
Okay, this isn’t exactly as funny as yours, but one time I was talking to my aunt about writing, using terms like plotting, themes and character arcs. I didn’t know, until she asked, that she had no idea what a “character arc” was. I had assumed everyone knew the answer XD
-
Joy replied to the topic Hello everyone! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@valtmy FINALLY SOMEONE WHO HAS SEEN STUDIO GHIBLI!!
Which ones have you seen? I have seen Spirited Away, Totoro, Ponyo, Laputa, The Cat Returns, Porco Rosso, From Up on Poppy Hill, Nausicaa, Kiki’s Delivery Service, The Wind Rises, and Arrietty. Laputa is my favorite.
What’s your favorite part of Spirited Away? I can’t pick a favorite part
-
Jenna Terese started the topic Weird Things People Tell Me 'Cause I'm a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
I created this topic to share all the funny and weird things that has happened to us being writers. Here’s a couple of my experiences….
I daydream while my mom and another mom-friend talk about their kids’ interests. I’m really not part of the conversation until my mom says, “My daughter writes books.”
Mom-Friend turns to me. “Oh really?…[Read more]
- Load More

@jenwriter17 Hi! I’m good. 🙂 Well, I started out by helping a friend whose life had gotten hectic and was having trouble keeping up with the workload at KP. As the months went on, they decided to add me as an intern since my friend still needed the help.