@jane-maree
Active 7 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 909
-
Snapper replied to the topic Fighting The Block in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@that_writer_Girl_99 XD Sorry. I haven’t been on in a while… My brain must be losing its automatic tags.
*takes the best of luck and leaves the melted chairs for everyone else*
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Weird Things People Tell Me 'Cause I'm a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@Dragon-Snapper ugh I am so sorry. I have no idea why it does that to you. *offers you conciliatory chocolate*
Yeah… trying to pitch your book on the spur of the moment is torture. Especially if the person is just trying to make conversation and you can tell they really don’t care. And then you walk away from the encounter and think of a dozen…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Hello everyone! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@valtmy Welcome to KP! 😀
@sam-kowal ‘s right. But worry not, I’ve tried to instigate a rebellion myself. XD Even though I’m the one who made @daeus king.
Anyway, randomness aside; I’m Dragon Snapper. Most people here just call me Snapper though, cause why would you have to write down Dragon Snapper EVERY SINGLE TIME. XD
Glad to see another…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Weird Things People Tell Me 'Cause I'm a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
Okay, sorry about that ‘k’. It was the only thing I could type in before the strange link sent me to @kate-flournoy‘s website. XD
Anyway…
This is a hilarious topic, because yeah, people do kind of look at you strange when you say you’re a writer. “Ah…”
And they ask what your book is about. But the book your writing is a sequel, so you…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Weird Things People Tell Me 'Cause I'm a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
k
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Fighting The Block in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
I wasn’t tagged in this, and I’m really not the best person to give advice on this because I struggle with it all the time, so…best of luck to you.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@mariposa XD Now I have a combination of “Shiny” “Rumor Weed” “Cheeseburger” “The Pirates who don’t do anything” and “Hairbrush” stuck in my head.
Not cool.
😉 JK
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@dragon-Snapper It’s your punishment for getting that Moana Shiny song stuck in everyone’s head (except mine because I haven’t seen it 😋).
@dekreel Aw, that song isn’t as bad as all that, especially compared to “Oh My Precious Cheeseburger,” “The Pirates Who Don’t Do Anything,” or “Oh Where, Oh Where is My Hairbrush.” You’re welcome for ge…[Read more]
-
Snapper started the topic Fighting The Block in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
Hey guys!
So, I’m just going to say it…. writing’s been hard lately. I just started another novel–10,000 words through– but as I write, I really have to force myself to keep going. I try to write well, of course, but I feel almost disconnected from my book. I can write as fast as I used to if I force myself to, if I really really try, but I…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Weird Things People Tell Me 'Cause I'm a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@jenwriter17 my most memorable and embarrassing writerly moment will always be the time I had to explain to the chiropractor that my hip was out of place because I slipped on our hardwood floor choreographing a fight scene… he was very nice about it, but the startled, slightly skeptical sidelong look he gave me, and the funny little laugh,…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
-
Joy replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@mariposa AAAAA DON’T GET THE RUMOR WEED SONG STUCK IN MY HEAD! AAAARRRGH

@daughteroftheking 😀 I like it!
-
Joy replied to the topic Contemporary Western Novel in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 8 months ago
@rochellaine Sounds awesome! Is it set in today’s times?
I would love to read it! 😀
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic Weird Things People Tell Me 'Cause I'm a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@jenwriter17 I really haven’t had people say anything particularly humorous or weird about me being a writer…most of the time they’re just like, “how you going to eat? Or pay the bills?” 😅
I have wrote some funny things though. Like I wrote “he was carrying five sacks of grocery bags” when I meant to write “he was carrying five sacks of groc…[Read more]
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@catwing Well, that’s a difficult question…some of the dinosaurs are trainable whereas others…er…not so much. 😉🦖
@daughteroftheking It’s kinda funny, when you wrote “talking plants” all I could think of was that Veggie Tale episode with the talking weed. 😅
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Weird Things People Tell Me 'Cause I'm a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@rochellaine Cool! I love moss too. ‘nature’s carpet’ I call it. 😜I took a picture once of a tree that had a lot of roots exposed (’cause that’s the kind of tree it was) ’cause it looked like something from a fantasy novel.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Contemporary Western Novel in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 8 months ago
This sounds like my kind of book! I love horses and westerns!!! I agree with SeekJustice (and I’ve read a lot of horse books), but I think it could be interesting. 😉👍
-
Gracie replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel My introductory forum thread was called “Hi-ya!!! *waves manically*” and I just reused it on my forum thread when I came back as a joke, so it may be me. But I haven’t been around enough these past couple weeks to know if someone else uses it. 😀
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Hello everyone! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@valtmy 😀 Welcome to the bestistest place on the internet!
My dragon pal, Stan, says hi, too. 😀
Sadly, I do not watch really any anime. If I ever do though, I’ll look for your recommendations.
I’m a fantasy writer, so I thought your story sounded really cool. (So did Stan.)
Also, please do not try to mount any sort of INTJ rebellion. King…[Read more]
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 8 months ago
@catwing Future.
- Load More

