@jane-maree
Active 7 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 909
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@mnvalentine Thank you! 🙂 I’m getting to a fun part right now… X) Ohhh, Daniel…
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Readers' Corner in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
I’m currently reading…….drum roll please……..my history book! Anyone readin’ with me?
@dekreel @sam-kowal @foreverme @skredder @anyone else
-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
I have an announcement: The KPA is finally underway! I hope…

(don’t judge — I have no idea what movie/show this gif is from…)
I had to rewrite it completely, but I think it will turn out well! I FINALLYFINALLYFINALLY have the plot figured out!!
Unfortunately, since I rewrote it, Number One: The prologue is a dud, and Number Two: I have…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@mnvalentine Cool! 🙂 I should like to do that, too
It’s going great! Last night a light bulb clicked in my head, and ever since, I have been rewriting it. Over 3000 words so far! I plan to get it done by February and maybe post it in March. I am so excited about it!
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic "The Canterbury Tales…" and Other Stuff by Chaucer in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel I’ve actually only read a little bit of The Canterbury Tales for school. I did like it though, and asked my mom if I could buy the whole book (because there was only a little bit in the British literature book I was reading)
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Chapters in a First Draft in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@waterlily I have soooo many books on horse care and training. I’ve been studying natural horsemanship and I’ve gone to a Clinton Anderson clinic.
Yes, I am dying waiting until summer when the season starts. My teacher said some of the clinics we’ll learn how to lunge horses and work them from the ground, so that’ll be great experience for me.…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Weird Things People Tell Me 'Cause I'm a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@seekjustice Lol, yeah might not want to yell out how most of the characters end up at the end of the book! That guy will find out for himself one day…..
I didn’t know you ride horses! (or did i?) Do you have a favorite breed?
@seekjustice @perfectfifths Yup, fallen off a horse twice and almost two other times. No broken bones…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Any Manga Style Artists Out There? in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@sarah-anson Looks cool! I love the eyes 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@seekjustice *gasps* I’ve seen your blog before! BeenÂ
stalkingÂfollowing it off and on. It looks great!😉 -
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Any Manga Style Artists Out There? in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel Awesome! I like the girl with the hat too.
@sarah-anson This is great! I’ve literally drawn one boy in my whole life and it didn’t turn out boyish enough
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@mnvalentine Oh, hello! How are you doing?
Ooh, is it a college class? (I have no idea if you’re in college or high school or…….)
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@skredder @dragon-snapper @ingridrd @whoever
I’m writing. I’m FINALLY making progress on the KPA! I am so excited!! 😀
-
Daeus replied to the topic Fighting The Block in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@dragon-snapper There are lots of good takes on this here. I agree with them. I’ll just post two other ideas.
1. Take a break, but not from your book. Take a break just to dream about your book. Imagine yourself in scenes. Dream about backstory you’ve never thought of. Just dream.
2. I think writing isn’t always so much about our books as it is…[Read more]
-
Daeus replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@epicaddie2 That is totally relatable.
I’ll be remembering to pray for you, because this is very similar to what I face, only it’s not a loneliness issue but still a faith issue.
If I could say two things to encourage you, first of all, “In everything give thanks.” Boy, this helps. I think we feel depressed because we feel weak. In thankfulness,…[Read more]
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Weird Things People Tell Me 'Cause I'm a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@seek justice Well, more correctly a horse bolted on me and threw me, and I broke my wrist but basically, yeah.
Yikes.
Uh, no. I was having a lesson. It was quite unexpected – the horse I was on was about 14 and usually very placid.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Weird Things People Tell Me 'Cause I'm a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
You fell off a horse and broke your arm?
I am sincerely sorry for you. I once fell off a horse and sprained my ankle, that was Christmas day 2016 and it still hasn’t healed.
Were you team sorting? That was the event I waas watching.
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Weird Things People Tell Me 'Cause I'm a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
(basically sitting around waiting for someone to fall off a horse and break an arm)
*blinks*
Um… That happened to me. XD
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic "The Canterbury Tales…" and Other Stuff by Chaucer in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel I read some of the Canterbury Tales for school last semester. The highlight of literature reading this year! It had great rhythm, and I found myself tapping my foot along to the poetry.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
Oh thank you! I generally enjoy researching, but it can be so boring sometimes, so thanks for your encouragement!
I do have a blog 😀 If you’d like to have a look….
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@mariposa @dragon-snapper @dekreel *laughing hysterically in the background*
*ahem*
Ten days after I turned 8, got my lips stuck in a gate, and my friends all laughed. And then I just stood there until the fire department came and broke the lock with a crowbar and I had to spend the next six weeks in a lip rehab with this kid named Oscar who got…[Read more]
- Load More
