@jane-maree
Active 7 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 909
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic You know you're a bookworm when…. in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@rochellaine Oh my goodness I literally did that just yesterday when I was reading A Time to Die, by Nadine Brandes. When the MC sighed, I sighed. When she grinned, I grinned. I hope no one was watching me, lol.
Lol, I didn’t do that very much, but once in a while when I had a super good book.
-
Josiah DeGraaf replied to the topic Greetings! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
Hey @amily-huddleston! Welcome to the site. 🙂 We love the work that Brett & Jaquelle are doing over at Y-Dubs! How many words are you into your current WIP?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Any Manga Style Artists Out There? in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago



-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Any Manga Style Artists Out There? in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago

@dekreel @warrenluther04 @perfectfifths @sage-g @mariposa @dragon-snapper
ah, finally getting my drawings posted y’all! So sorry for the delay.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writing Advice Short Quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@mariposa I’ll have to check those out. Spurgeon’s morning and evening devotional is so good; my whole family’s been reading it for years and we still get things out of it.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic You know you're a bookworm when…. in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Greetings! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@amily-huddleston Welcome! Brett Harris’ young writers community seems like an awesome place!
What are your favorite genres to read? Favorite books? Hobbies?
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic Greetings! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
Howdy, @amily-huddleston! Me and my assistant, Aberdeen the Authorosarus (he’s an ink-drinking, book-eating dinosaur 🦖), greet you!
Besides reading and writing, what are your favorite hobbies? Do you like to draw? 🙂
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic Writing Advice Short Quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@jenwriter17 Nope, I haven’t read that one yet. So far I’ve read 4 volumes of his sermons, John Ploughman’s Talk, and Around the Wicket Gate. 🙂
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 8 months ago
@rochellaine (I did get multiple emails, it was a bit confusing, but that’s okay!)
Oh thank you 🙂 That’s so sweet that you wrote a poem for me!
“And one by one you refuse to let them live” my poor characters. They never had a chance! 🙁
I really love it. I’m copying it into a word document and putting it in the Stars Fill Infinity folder.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
Wow!! Thanks 😀 She looks pretty cool (and the tag actually did work the first time, I don’t know why it didn’t go green). Thank you so much!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Preserving History in the forum Historical 8 years, 8 months ago
First of all, yes this is a cool idea! And I definitely think that there would be other people in your local area who would find it interesting! I’m not sure what it’s like in America, but in Australia local and family history is very big and a lot of people write books on it. They can be very interesting if they’re well written!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Greetings! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
And we add another Lord of the Rings fan to the kingdom!!! 🙂 *shakes your hand vigorously*. I love Faramir too, though I must say I like Frodo and Sam a little better. And Jean Valjean! You like Les Mis as well? We are officially friends now 🙂
Okay, I’ll stop being excited now. Let me think of a sensible question to ask. What…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic You know you're a bookworm when…. in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
You know you’re a bookworm when you hate a book so much that you want to throw it across the room, but you restrain yourself because the cover is pretty and you don’t want to hurt it.
-
Jenna Terese started the topic You know you're a bookworm when…. in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
Since there’s a topic ‘you know you’re a writer when….’ I thought it’d be cool to do one for bookworms. ‘Cause we all know most if not all writers are bookworms. So let’s get this rolling!
You know you’re a bookworm when you feel each emotion of the main character.
you know you’re a bookworm when limited shelf space makes you…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Greetings! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@amily-huddleston WELCOME TO THE BESTISTEST PLACE ON THE INTERNET!
Yo. I won the game for once. 😉
Ooh, realistic fiction. Do you have a current WIP?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 8 months ago
@rochellaine Ah, just relived all those tearful scenes! *sniffs* Love the poem though. 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@rochellaine Ooh, fun! so I just have to say a quote from a movie and y’all have to try and guess what movie it’s from?
-
Audrey Caylin replied to the topic Anyone here doing YWW? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@epicaddie2 thanks! I’ll following you too 😉
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@seekjustice Sorry, I’m gonna have to stop outlining with ya. see you later!
- Load More
