@jane-maree
Active 7 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 909
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
Signin’ off! See y’all tomorrow!
btw, I don’t actually say ‘y’all’ in real life, heheh 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 8 months ago
@seekjustice that would be very interesting 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic Any Manga Style Artists Out There? in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@jenwriter17Â *heart eyes* Those are AWESOME!
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@rochellaine aw, okay. no prob 🙂
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Character Name Exchange in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 8 months ago
Haha, I’m currently telling my little brother a story about a good robber named Smith (who steals parts of walls, but not whole walls, because that would make him a bad robber) and a baby elephant and a heffalump. He just feeds details and I make up some crazy story to go with them. 😀 It’s exasperating but fairly fun.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 8 months ago
@jenwriter17 I could probably write a whole short story of author conversations 😀
-
Joy replied to the topic Greetings! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@amily-huddleston GAAH I’m late!! *waves fists at school*
Hello, and WELCOME TO THE BESTEST PLACE IN CYBERSPACE!
I LOVE your name! It’s creative and unique, yet simple. I love that 😀
So, what is your favorite book? Movie? TV show?
Les Miserables! I love that book! (But no spoilers — I’m only halfway through X) ) I love watching Cossette…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 8 months ago
Aha! I did not see that, I’ll go check it out. To be fair, they weren’t introduced solely for the purpose of dying! Well….no, no they weren’t! They did not die in vain.
….
“Come to my side, Chessy, and let us explain and understand each other.”
“I will never again come to your side: I am torn away now, and cannot…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Any Manga Style Artists Out There? in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@skredder Same! It took me forever to get the head shape right!
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Character Name Exchange in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 8 months ago
@rochellaine Just read your story. Love it! I don’t like blueberries (and I haven’t had any in years) but reading this made me want to try them again. 🙂
Maybe the MC’s name could start with a B, since that’s the first letter in ‘blueberries.’ Ben? Billy? Because it’s a children’s book, it should be something little kiddos can easily pronounce.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel @seekjustice @rochellaine @skredder I’m outlining my dystopian novel. Anyone wanna join me?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Any Manga Style Artists Out There? in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@skredder Thanks! I drew the chibis based off a picture on the internet. without a picture as my guide, I’m useless.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@skredder YES! you guessed it! it’s one of the many reasons Cap’s my favorite.
lol, I have no idea where that quote is from!
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@rochellaine ooh when you said ‘Captain’ I thought you were gonna guess it!
oops, sorry, forgot to guess yours…………..hmm, I know I’ve heard it before, but I don’t know what it’s from.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 8 months ago
@rochellaine thanks for the handkerchief. I feel bad for the characters too. *dabs eyes* I can’t wait for the sequel though.
@seekjustice lol, that author-character conversation was funny!
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Greetings! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@amily-huddleston I like historical fiction and fantasy too. Chuck Black’s books are really good Christian fantasy.
I love animals too! I have two guinea pigs and ride horses weekly. do you have any pets?
lol, I like soccer too. seems we have shared interests. I follow a team in England though. do you/have you ever played?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic You know you're a bookworm when…. in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@rochellaine Lol!:)
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 8 months ago
I don’t know what being a red-shirt in Star Trek means, but it doesn’t sound promising.
I feel that if I promised Chessy that I would never again kill anyone that she loved the conversation would proceed something like Jane Eyre’s conversation with Mr Rochester:
“Do you doubt me, Chessy?”
“Entirely.”
“You have no faith in…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Character Name Exchange in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 8 months ago
That was a super sweet story and I liked the moral: You can do anything you want, as long as you are willing to lick envelopes”.
Some possible names:
Caleb–means faithful and that seems a pretty good sum up of his character.
I feel that a quaint simple sort of name fits him and the story well, something like Edward, Peter, John,…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@kaya-young Is that from a show? Andy Griffith show maybe?
@rochellaine Okay, here goes….
“There’s only one God, ma’am. And I don’t think he dresses like that.” Or something like that.
tagging more people who might wanna play @Jane-maree @mariposa @aratrea @daeus
- Load More
