@jane-maree
Active 7 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 909
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Any Manga Style Artists Out There? in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@jenwriter17 Oh yeah, definitely looks like a guy. 🙂
-
ClaireC replied to the topic Greetings! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
Yay! Welcome, again, @amily-huddleston! 😉
Realistic fiction sounds cool. I write speculative/historical. I love how we can all work together and help one another, despite writing very different content. This really is the bestistest place on the internet!
*whispers* psst, @dekreel, sorry to point this out, but it’s ‘bestistest’. Lots of people…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Chasm Beasts in the forum Characters 8 years, 8 months ago
I think my favourite one is Szabolcs and if I ever find myself writing a high fantasy novel I’ll give that name to an orc captain or something.
-
Joy replied to the topic Chasm Beasts in the forum Characters 8 years, 8 months ago
@seekjustice AHHH, these names! I love them! Every single one of them!
Ahh, that’s okay. Well now you know!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Chasm Beasts in the forum Characters 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel That first one looks more surprised than evil. 😀 I feel like it should have a fairly cute name and be a bumbling henchman type of creature. I also feel it’s name should end with “Urry” like Gurry or Turry or Lurry, or something weird like that.
I have no ideas for that second one.
the third one looks almost noble. Like, if he could be…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel Bye!
I love how depressed Marlin looks. That’s how I feel when I get writer’s block too 😀
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@seekjustice Hm. For me the more I plan, the more unconfident I am. The more I’m like (Why am I doing this?!) I suppose planning isn’t my thing. Even though I tend to do it ALL THE TIME!
The KPA is going great! For once! I’m still a little unconfident, but I have found the secret to this:

*writing LOL
Anyway, I’m signing off now. I was…[Read more]
-
Joy started the topic Chasm Beasts in the forum Characters 8 years, 8 months ago
Greetings!! *tips hat*
So as you know, I am writing a Dr Who fan novella (I think I’ve started one too many topics exactly like this XD). Its setting is in the country of Taranar, which contains the Red Chasms, which homes hundreds of Chasm Beasts like myself. But unlike myself, these Beasts are evil, even bloodthirsty. (total and constant…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Any Manga Style Artists Out There? in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@perfectfifths Thanks! Chibis are a lot of fun.
Questions though: that first one is supposed to be a guy (teen). It was actually my first attempt at drawing a guy. Do you think it looks like a guy?
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@rochellaine Aha! It’s Diana Barry from Anne of Green Gables!
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Any Manga Style Artists Out There? in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@jenwriter17 Those are fantabulous! My favourite is the girl with the glasses, and the two chibis. The first one is really good too! 😀
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
I find that the more I plan, the more excited I get for it, but also the less likely I am to give up on it in the middle. How’s the KPA going?
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@seekjustice Completely relatable. I get so busy planning that I never get to write the stupid thing! This KPA has been an exception, though, which I am SO thankful for
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 8 months ago
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Name Exchange in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 8 months ago
@rochellaine I love that!! Let’s see…
I like Wilbur, Mick, Nick, Dilbert, Gilbert, Ollie, Oliver, Lester… or anything that everyone else suggested 🙂
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
No, I haven’t yet! I’m still outlining and writing character charts. 😀 I have the overwhelming desire to have everything absolutely ready before I write.
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@seekjustice Haha, that works XD
Hi! So um… *tries to think up some witty and conversation-sparking question…*
Have you started writing your ToTC retelling?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
Well, I’m half here. Half working on a blog post and half watching the Voyage of the Dawn Treader.
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@jenwriter17Â AUGH! Missed you!
I’m writing! Working on the KPA again 🙂
@seekjustice @rochellaine @jane-maree @winter-rose @who-knows…
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Any Manga Style Artists Out There? in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel aw, thank you!
- Load More
