@jane-maree
Active 7 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 909
-
Snapper replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@aratrea @the-real-kapeefer I’m surprised neither of you ran off at the first one. XD
*Oh noes. The Wiser… he’ll turn us all into frogs*
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Despite the frequency with which I use LOL, this time I literally did laugh out loud. I wonder what my family thinks of my sanity now. *wiggles eyebrows*
And because this was too much fun to pass up…
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel Ha! I remember that too. I felt bad for Josiah and was cracking up at the same time!
@epicaddie2 Awesome topic! will return with more memes
@the-real-kapeefer lol, made an account just so you could comment on this topic? 😉 I saw your account pic and I was like, “yup, that’s Daniel”
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic You Know You're a Kapeefer When… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel Awesome topic!!!!!
You know you’re a kapeefer when you get a cool book idea and tell fellow kapeefers before your immediate family.
-
Keleigha Liess replied to the topic Can anyone proof my film sript? Please? in the forum Film 8 years, 7 months ago
Maybe you could split it up into a few smaller posts?
-
Keleigha Liess replied to the topic Can anyone proof my film sript? Please? in the forum Film 8 years, 7 months ago
Okay, I see this one…
-
ClaireC replied to the topic You Know You're a Kapeefer When… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dragon-snapper, 🙂 You deserve it, dear. I’m honestly in awe of all your writing…
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic I don't know what I'm asking… in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@warrioroftherealm Well, your tag instantly reminded me of Chuck Black’s trilogy Wars of the Realms. A.W.E.S.O.M.E. Those are kinda contemporary fantasy (the MC can see angels and demons) Black also has two other series; Knights of Arrethtrae and the Kingdom series. Both Christian clean fantasy. I’ve read them prob three times. Great…[Read more]
-
Keleigha Liess replied to the topic Can anyone proof my film sript? Please? in the forum Film 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine hmm, nope I didn’t get it. Maybe you can just try messaging it to me?
-
Snapper replied to the topic You Know You're a Kapeefer When… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Special person and probably the most genius writer ever
@clairec You just made my day… week… writing career. ❤
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
sorry, the freckles don’t show up very well in this photo
lemme know if there’s anything you want me to change
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic The Lord of the Rings in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@SeekJustice The Sil is hard to get through in places, but I really think it’s worth it, so don’t put it down after being bored for a few chapters. ;P And you’ll be making quite a bit of use of the maps in it, too. It’s slow going, but there’s some good stuff in it. Whatever order your read the books in.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel well, here’s Jenna!

This didn’t turn out as good as I wanted it to, so I’m gonna try to do a full body picture in color.
-
Daniel DeGraaf replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
This is amazing. I want more.
-
Ben Powell replied to the topic You know you're a bookworm when…. in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@emerald-flyer Wait, there are illustrated LOTR books? I didn’t know that!
-
Josiah DeGraaf replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Oh wow. This may just be my new favorite thing.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel I’ve never seen it so it can’t get stuck in my head! HA!
-
ClaireC replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
-
ClaireC replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
*hearty laughter* Awesome, @epicaddie, @dekreel. I would never have thought to do something like that!
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel Just lettin’ you know: seems I promised you your character drawing today, but it doesn’t look like I’ll finish it. I have started it, but I’ll try to post a pic of it tomorrow. Have a nice day! 🙂
- Load More
