@jane-maree
Active 7 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 909
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
-
ClaireC replied to the topic *waves manically* ;P in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@dragon-snapper…. I’m scared now! Oh well, maybe in the moment all the motherly dragon instincts will take over, and the invalid will make a quick recovery, all thanks to you! 😉
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice The thought… now I want to go up to everyone and ask them. XD Or not… that is true…
I’m signing out now. I loved writing again with you guys–and I wrote 1104–finally reached chapter 10 so I can write with normal flow again. 😀
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
I know it would be so weird! I could be passing people everyday who I know 0nline……It’s strange to think about it.
Both would be effective ways of making new friends…and probably losing some old ones! 😀 😀
-
Snapper replied to the topic *waves manically* ;P in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@clairec Yep! Although I’m not sure who’d let a dragon with a terrible bedside manner to aid them. Let’s see what happens then.
XD
I hope so too.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice It’d be weird if you saw them in passing somewhere but you had no idea. We should all go around wearing Kapeefer shirts all the time every day so we know if we see each other. That or we should always shout “Hi I’m a Kapeefer!” at everyone. XD
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Hey! I haven’t seen you in ages!
I’ve often wondered if I know any the Aussies on here, but I’m pretty sure none of them live around me 🙂
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@Catwing Sorry for not being your friend… *apologetic glitter*
-
ClaireC replied to the topic *waves manically* ;P in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
-
ClaireC replied to the topic *waves manically* ;P in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
Really?!? That’s good… it means that if anyone does got particularly sick, we know we have help. 😉 I’ll know who to call (tag, I mean…). 😛
I’m hoping Tessa will be back at some stage soon. She did say that she was hoping to come back, so maybe when things have been resolved, we’ll see her here again.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@catwing HI!
-
Ben Powell replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
What have I just stumbled upon…
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dragon-snapper I’m working on a novella called Rose Mask. It’s a Beauty and the Beast/Phantom of the Opera retelling that I wrote in August last year. I’ve been letting it sit for a bit and now I’m coming back to do the second draft.
@rochellaine Yes, I actually have quite a number of novels. For example, Rose Mask, and another novella called…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine I’m working on a slow section of the third novel in my trilogy, Sector One. This one is called Foundation.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine Wow! That is a schedule. 😀 Welcome!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice Hi! 😀 Which first draft are you reading through?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dragon-snapper I was actually writing with a keyboard, but I’ll join you ;D I’m doing a readthrough of a first draft and making notes 🙂
-
Snapper posted an update 8 years, 7 months ago
Although I write science fiction, a little piece of fantasy will always stay with me. I still write best while listening to celtic music.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 @rochellaine @dekreel @seekjustice I haven’t been on here in a while… Let’s see what happens. 😀 Anyone writing with a dragon?
-
Snapper replied to the topic You know you're a bookworm when…. in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
You know you’re not a bookworm when you look at your bookshelf, shrug and say “Meh.”
*does not hide in shame*
- Load More
