@jane-maree
Active 7 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 909
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine yeah, it really is.
I like your collage 👍
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Your Online Notebook here in the forum Characters 8 years, 7 months ago
@devastate-lasting I’m homeschooled too! Aw, no summer break? Do you get other breaks like for holidays?
-
Daeus replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@joisebeth Welcome to the bestistest place on the internet!
*hands you cloak and dagger* You are now an official KeePer.
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
I’ll be on for a bit, doing school and some writing. @dragon-snapper @catwing @winter-rose @skredder
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Blogging… in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 7 months ago
Is binge-reading a thing like binge-watching? Or did I just make that up?
Definitely a thing, @rochellaine.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Your Online Notebook here in the forum Characters 8 years, 7 months ago
@devastate-lasting This is so cool! I love the concept– I wish I weren’t so internet paranoid though. XD
-
Daniel DeGraaf replied to the topic Hi fellow KaPeeFers!!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 I am an actor, writer, and foley. I am what you call a jack of all trade.
@dekreel Anna won’t join the forums because she doesn’t truly love the KaPeeFer community as much as I do.
-
Josiah DeGraaf replied to the topic Homework for Video 3: Discovering & Deepening Theme in the forum Writing Assignments 8 years, 7 months ago
@jess-penrose That works!
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Any Manga Style Artists Out There? in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@clairec Thanks!
-
ClaireC replied to the topic Any Manga Style Artists Out There? in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@perfectfifths, That’s really great!
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Any Manga Style Artists Out There? in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
This is a character a YDubber requested I draw (I asked for requests to help practise the style). It’s the first profile-angle drawing that I am really quite happy with, so I wanted to share it (with the character owner’s permission).

-
ClaireC replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
-
ClaireC replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
These are getting better and better!! 😀
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Blogging… in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 7 months ago
@catwing I have a few kapeefer blogs I’m following too 🙂
-
Jenna Terese and
Kaya Young are now friends 8 years, 7 months ago -
Joy replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Blogging… in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 7 months ago
@catwing If you want to look at some blogs for formatting, I would recommend Jane Maree’s at janemareeauthor.com.au. She posts a two times a week I think (@jane-maree please correct me if I’m wrong) she has a nice looking blog. Then there’s @mariposa ‘s at thetinytealtypewriter.com. Katie Grace at awritersfaith.blogspot.com. Those last two have…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Cliches of Dystopian Novels in the forum Sci-Fi 8 years, 7 months ago
@kaya-young ooh, thank you!!! 😊
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@catwing heheh, oh nothing. just a wild guess 😉
-
ClaireC replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@joisebeth, @ dekreel, It’s been around since almost the very beginning! And oldie, but a goodie…. 😉
- Load More
