@jane-maree
Active 7 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 909
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel 😀 😀 😀 😀
😀 😀 😀 😀
That is AWESOME
Stan loves it 😛 😛 (So do I, of course)
XD It’s really funny
“Was that your chair?” XD I was laughing so hard at that
I’m so glad there’s going to be more, too 😀 I can’t wait
I already really like Jenna as a character
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 That’ll be great 🙂 I look forward to it, and learning a bit about it on the way 😀
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@Dekreel sweet. 😀
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice yeah, me too. 😉 I’m hoping to have a first draft done by July, and then *rubs hands together* beta readers! (KP beta readers, that is) 🙂
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
I know! I’ve seen 😀 😀
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Refresh your “recent topic” pages! Mwhehehehh…
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 Oh cool! I’m looking forward to seeing more of this dystopian novel!
-
Joy started the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Are you guys ready?!
I am proud (and terribly, maniacally, crazy ecstatic) to introduce…
THE KPA!!
The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton: A Kapeefer Series
The GIF-hiders: An Easter Story
Part One: The Dragon who Melted Chairs
“Welcome to the bestistest place in the Universe!!”
“OYA!!”
“Jenna? *whinny* That’s my name!”
“Stan…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel COOL!!!
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice I’m outlining for my dystopian book.
@dekreel oh my goodness you’ve never heard of Andy Griffith?! Griffith was an actor/singer and his show was going on the 1960s. you can find full episodes on youtube. it’s one of my favorite shows.
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Well, THAT took a lot shorter than I expected.
So, I’m just gonna… you know….
*whispers* Be watching!!!
-
Joy replied to the topic Testing in the forum Questions and Support 8 years, 7 months ago
Test
I am testing paragraph separation
Yaddayaddayadda
How about this
Does this look better?
*whistling….*
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice @jenwriter17 YEEP! I’m so excited!
Hi! Glad you could join me!
Jen — What/Who is Andy Griffith? I’ve heard the name, but I have no idea what/who it is
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 welcome! Hello! Watcha outlining?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel @seekjustice yay for publishing tomorrow!!! 😉
I think I’ll join you both with some outlining. Watching an Andy Griffith episode while I’m at it. What? I multi-task 😛
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel oohh *hand over mouth* tomorrow?????? *squeals*
I’m doing some outlining stuff for my editing.
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine @catwing @dragon-snapper @winter-rose @aislinn-mollisong @audrey-caylin @seekjustice @clairec @waterlily @jenwriter17
I’m here! Formatting the KPA for *squeaky whisper* publishing tomorrow!
-
Daeus replied to the topic Hiya KeePers!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@ashlyvye Oh, there were others when I joined. I showed up just in time to crash their party, and now they’ve made me king. How cool is that?
-
Joy replied to the topic Hiya KeePers!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@ashlyvye Andrew Peterson wrote my absolute favorite book series, The Wingfeather Saga, and D.G. Snapper (a.k.a. @dragon-snapper ) is writing a sci-fi trilogy. I beta-read the first book a few weeks ago 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic Hiya KeePers!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@ashlyvye I think Daeus was one of the people who started Kingdom Pen, so naturally he’s been here for a long time 😉
- Load More
