@jane-maree
Active 7 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 909
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@aislinn-mollinsong I definitely know what you mean! Was Robert E Lee like a Confederate general or something? I’m not sure, my American history is super bad.
@rochellaine Well, this week I’m doing Anastasia, the musical/movie versus the real story, actually, cause I thought that would be interesting! I was going to do the Hunchback of notre…[Read more]
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
*dies*
You guys are nuts. In the best possible way, of course.
Ah’ll dae a poem. SOMEONE TAG ME AND GIVE ME A TOPIC!
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice Ah, yes. I just finished a 15 page research paper on Robert E. Lee and I think I fried my creativity circuits.
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic My *gag* Children's Books in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel I don’t have to time to give it a full beta-read, but I scanned a few pages of it.
I’ve never watched those tv episodes you mentioned so I have no dea if it was contrived… honestly, for children’s stories, it seemed well done, though. The story moves along nicely and it seems… I can’t think of another word than polished, which is to…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong I’mÂ
procrastinatingediting! -
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
I’m here, everyone! Working on my roleplay! Anyone else writing or procrastinating? @dekreel @seekjustice @clairc @jane-maree @rochellaine @ariella-newheart
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Hiya KeePers!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@ashlyvye XD Yep. Stan’s full name is Giarstanornarak, although it’s actually this odd dragon-culture title where the ‘rna’ is an honorific and his normal name is Giarstanorak. Sort of like ‘Brightlord’. XD I’m definitely not a crazy person
Yes, it’s Dalinar himself having the visions in the highstorms… actually, I don’t think I remember…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 @rochellaine @clairec @jane-maree Anyone writing? I’m here…editing…
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic My *gag* Children's Books in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel I’d love to critique this! what age group is it for? and you want us to leave comments in the google doc right?
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic When it all seems rather unnerving… in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@christianna-hellwig 😀 Anytime awesome swords are involved, the epic factor goes up.
I play the guitar, and I’m going to learn the keyboard soon, because we just got one. (I’m definitely not a master on the guitar, though.) I usually make my music by picking out guitar notes or trying some chords, and I don’t make the parts for the bass clef. To…[Read more]
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel MAGNIFICENT!!!!!!!! I can’t believe I missed this when it came out! TOP NOTCH!!!
-
ClaireC and
Christianna Hellwig are now friends 8 years, 7 months ago
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@skredder I’m going to sign off, too. Good luck on your project!
-
ClaireC replied to the topic When it all seems rather unnerving… in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@christianna-hellwig, You have a beautiful range! And yeah, sopranos… we might be a little biased, but it’s so much fun! 😉
I recently did the Rogers and Hammerstein musical ‘Cinderella’, and really loved it. About 200 people auditioned and the cast had 80 in the end which is pretty big for a musical! I auditioned for the role of Cinderella,…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@winter-rose Byeee!
@skredder Ahh. Forgive me for my ignorance *scratches head*
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@ashlyvye OH! I never explained it to you, did I? *bangs head on table*
KPA stands for KeePer adventure. It is, as you can see, a story about all the awesome beings on Kingdom Pen. So by “being in the KPA,” you are a character X)
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@skredder Interesting! Do you take a business class?
Ahhhh! Heheh XD
@winter-rose That’s funny! Hm… I seriously need to read LOTR…… *glances at bookshelf*
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@ashlyvye Just because I like you and I thought you might like reading this…… 😉 (Mostly cuz I like you XD )
Hmmmm! Do you want to be in the KPA sometime?
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@winter-rose *gulps Gatorade* 😉
BTW I’ve been meaning to ask you: Why do you and Snapper (and maybe Ethryndal, too) call each other LOTR names? XD
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@skredder Yep. I want it finished before Easter so I can post the last part, the finale on Easter
What reasons may that be…?
You can do it! YESS! What is the project about? Or am I being too snoopy? If so you don’t have to answer it
- Load More
