@jane-maree
Active 7 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 909
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@catwing I’m writing a very pivotal scene. Ooh, airplane crashes! 😀
@that_writer_girl_99 *glances at tail* Yep, I’m growing it out. XD (The name? Lol)
@winter-rose HI!
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
I’m on. Watching a movie and outlining, though I might just be watching a movie…
@dragon-snapper There’s something different about you, but I can’t place what… *smirks*
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic A Year Ago… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@kate-flournoy Haha, I know, feels like it went by really fast, huh? Seriously, though–your help over the past year has meant a lot. *all the hugs*
@daeus Goodness, I really didn’t intend on being that philosophical, but…yeah. That pretty much sums up how I’m feeling right now.
@aratrea I know…crazy. It’s been quite a ride.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@catwing I’m on.
-
Josiah DeGraaf replied to the topic A Year Ago… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 Seems hard to believe it’s only been a year. Feels like you’ve been a part of this for much longer than that. 🙂
-
Snapper replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
@perfectfifths Well, I’m older now. And I made myself a facebook page to build a writer platform. I don’t want my reader base to be built on two different names. So I’m sticking with Danielle. It’ll be easier when I’m an adult writer.
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
@dragon-snapper What made you decide to use your real name now?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
@daeus I’m still grinning at your reaction. XD
-
Snapper replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
@catwing You’re welcome for nothing. 😛
Nice one! XD
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel lol, I always find it hilarious what you interpret Perfect Fifths as. And that you make me a bird. XD But did you know it’s actually a musical term?
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
@dragon-snapper Whoa! :O
I just revealed my real name on YDubs (No, I’m not going to on here too – it’s too open on the internet) and yes, it is weird, but also nice to be called who I actually am.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
@daeus 😛 Yeah, that’s my real name. 😀 Danielle. (Goodness, it’s weird to write that on here after a year and half of deliberately not.) SURPRISE! 😀
I’m assuming you’re surprised? 😛
-
Daeus replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
@dragon-snapper *drops jaw* Did you just reveal your…actual name?
-
Daeus replied to the topic A Year Ago… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@That_writer_girl_99 I’m feeling slightly sentimental like you’re leaving, but you’re celebrating the fact that you’re not leaving. I find that utterly fascinating. Write that down somewhere. Happiness can be sad.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic A Year Ago… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@That_Writer_Girl_99 Yay!!! Congratulations, and may you reap the goodness of KP for many more years. 😉 D’ye remember our first conversation? It was regarding Luke Skywalker and whether or not he’s whiny. XD
-
Snapper posted an update 8 years, 7 months ago
Yeah, that name… that’s my name. 😛 The real one.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic A Year Ago… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@That_Writer_Girl_99 wow… has it really almost been a year? 😛 Time flies.
Hey, I happily take the credit for all those terrible (awesome) things if it means I helped you grow even the tiniest bit. Thank you. I’m glad. Keep going. 😉
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Why do you write? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Good idea 🙂
I write for a lot of reasons. It’s something I really enjoy, and I like creating stories. I started because I was inspired by other stories, and I thought… I want to do this. I want to create amazing worlds and powerful characters.
My mind is always thinking about story-related things. I write because I…[Read more]
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Hiya KeePers!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@ashlyvye I kinda know what you mean. I started reading from a young age, but there’s been times when I’ve not read much or not much good. Yeah, Robinson Crusoe basically invented the ‘survival’ genre of storytelling. I liked that one 🙂
Thanks! XD Hah. You mean like the Simon Cowell who had Grace Vanderwaal on the show he does? XD My last name…[Read more]
-
ClaireC replied to the topic A Year Ago… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99. YAY!!! A whole year! So glad you joined us. 🙂 And it really is wonderful how much you can learn in the bestistest place on the internet! Happy KP-versary!
- Load More

😀 Yep. Yep. Yep.
Dragon Snapper’s true name has been revealed.
I feel as though something special should occur
XD Probably. We should eat some ice cream.
*passes out bowls of ice cream with raspberries*
*eats bowls of ice cream with raspberries* Snapper is now satisfied.