@jane-maree
Active 7 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 909
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
You know you are a writer when you recognize That Sinking Feeling That Can Only Mean One Thing: Your WIP is turning into Lord of the Rings again.
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@ariella-newheart I’m signing off. But do go on about the roleplays. I’ll see it later 😉
Tell the Aethasians that a stalker from the Kingdom of Pen said hi XD
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@ariella-newheart Ooooh! 8-3 Does he come out just in time to help someone? Like if they were going through hard times?
Are there any roleplays you’d recommend that I read? I have read AMH and a little bit of the Nikko adventures. And a few posts of Origins
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@ariella-newheart I’m working on the KPA. At an interesting part……
I have a question about The Aetherlight: Is the Scarlet Man still roaming about in Aethasia, or is He somewhere else? The reason I’m asking is because of Xonos’ apparent encounter with the Scarlet Man in AMH…
I really hope I can join soon…
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@ariella-newheart X) I’m listening to a The Incredibles song! … And now a Finding Dory song XD
I love Pixar…
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@ariella-newheart AAH I didn’t see you! HII! Funny — I even tagged you… XD
Is it AMH?
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
I’m still here if anyone else wants to stop by…
@seekjustice @rochellaine @clairec @ariella-newheart @anyone
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@gh24682468999Â That’s so cool!! Did you get to look at the books?
Thanks! Seeya later 😉
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Best Cover Designs in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
I love simplistic covers, like this one:

This is the cover for the edition that I own, and I really like how simple it is, but how pretty.
@sam-kowal this was the cover for the edition of Steelheart I read, and I think it’s super cool

This one is nice too, simplistic, but mysterious and reflecting the feel of the book:

And…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@gh24682468999Â Make sense! It is kind of tricky. I like haikus because they’re fun and fairly easy to compose.
Ummm… Sometimes I might glance through Snapper’s LOKD, but otherwise I just go by what I know, and what other Kapeefers tell me about themselves. It’s pretty easy X)
Have you ever heard of the ship Logos Hope?
-
Joy replied to the topic Best Cover Designs in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@mnvalentine I like the cover for Catcher in the Rye 🙂

-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@gh24682468999Â Hi!! I’m writing the KPA again
Oooh, I love haikus! Have a collection of them myself. Had you ever written haikus before?
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine @supermonkey42 @aislinn-mollisong @dragon-snapper @catwing @winter-rose @jenwriter17 @warrenluther04 @anyone
I’m writing!
*crosses fingers* I’d better make progress…
-
Audrey Caylin replied to the topic Self-Doubt… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
To be totally honest, I almost started crying as I read through this thread. I’ve had a really tough weekend emotionally, doubting everything I’ve been working on with my writing + my future. My mom was talking to another parent about how I “know what I want to do” and up until this past Friday, I thought I did but I somehow ended up going on a…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Self-Doubt… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Do you see a man who excels in his work? He will stand before kings; He will not stand before unknown men.
Proverbs 22:29
I read that Proverb in my quiet time this morning and it really stuck out to me :D. Those who are skilled, work hard and diligently will stand before kings…that’s pretty amazing, though I don’t think it always…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Self-Doubt… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
I’m so sorry that you have to go through this! it’s happened to me before, and it’s horrible. I have to say though, I tend to have the opposite problem…I compare everyone else’s writing/whatever it is to my own and I get really arrogant. So…we all have our flaws.
But seriously, God made you to love writing! he maybe didn’t make you…[Read more]
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@igridrd AAAAAAGH ITS PERFECT!!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!
@dekreel You can draw her too! I’d love to see what you think she looks like.
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Arrows, spears, and other pointy things… in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 7 months ago
Thank you, @warrioroftherealm! That’s really helpful!
(Confession: I am “fascinated with swords” [see signature] but am actually rather a noob at swordfighting.)
-
Joy replied to the topic Self-Doubt… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Wow. Guys, I am literally tearing up X’)
God doesn’t make mistakes.
So true. It’s easy to take for granted how we’re all masterpieces. Thank you for the reminder!
As I was reading your reply, I started praying “Thy will be done.” I shouldn’t expect myself to be something. Who says God will make everything “r…[Read more]
- Load More
