@jane-maree
Active 7 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 909
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine Oh, that’s awful *coughs* *looks guilty* *tries to pretend she’s never done such a thing* I’m glad you’re rewriting it! I did that once. Have you heard of the movie Gallipoli? I added an extra ending because I didn’t like where the original one finished.
I love Lady Jane Grey too! I’ve read a few books on her as well, and I always…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine Sorry, I was a bit later than I thought I would be, but yes, I’m back!
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@alia Oops……I may have been???
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Self-Doubt… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
I wanted to say something…but I’ve been feeling like this too. I’ve been reading books like Half Upon a Time, The Ilyon Chronicles, and @hope-ann’s books. And the sheer incredibleness of their writing makes me almost jealous. I’ve wanted to write a fairytale retelling for years now, but I can never figure out how to write an original one. And…[Read more]
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Just a Bit… Dismal in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dragon-snapper Yes, it is indeed. But I wouldn’t have it any other way. (Also it’s a really good thing that Aislinn is me because if she wasn’t she would mutiny.) (I still can’t figure out whether to refer to her in first- or third-person.)
Thank you. I must read it. SOON.
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@ariella-newheart *nondescript mynock noise*
@notawriter YES PLEASE! Anyone who wants to draw Amber can do it! It’ll sure help my brain.
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Arrows, spears, and other pointy things… in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 7 months ago
Thanks, @daeus!
You know what? Funny thing happened today. I was actually thinking about trying to write this part, when lo and behold, the book my mom was reading to us (Prince Warriors) (awesome) had a scene where the kids were taught how to use their swords! So I have a rough idea of what the scene should look like.
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
You know you’re a writer when your Pinterest account is 2% normal stuff like recipes and hairstyles, 15% funny things, LOTR, and Star Wars, and 83% You Know You’re a Writer When memes, cool names, inspiration pictures of your MCs, swordfighting tips, and lists of underused fantasy animals.
You know you’re a writer when you assure your siblings…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
oops, meant to tag you too @rochellaine
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice so sorry! I won’t be on tonight after all….:( will you be on tomorrow or the weekend?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine I’m going to disappear in order to eat lunch 😀
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
I remember that one, vaguely. What’s the plot?
Well, I guess I always knew more about Marie Antoinette, I knew that she died and though she did do horrible things, she didn’t have a nice life, and I feel it was mostly through other people’s greediness that she became a “villain”. I don’t even remember being aware that Anastasia…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine Oh, I didn’t know the profiles could tell you that! I have been on the forums a couple of times in the past week, just so I didn’t miss out on too much, but no, I hadn’t really been active. I’m glad I wasn’t dead, it’s always helpful to be alive 😀
I’m also glad to be back! I missed the whole lovely community here!
Okay, cool :D…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine *squeals in return* It’s been crazy lately, but I am back!! I’m hoping to finish my second draft edits before the end of March, so I actually need to put some effort in! And yes I’m here for now, not sure how long I’ll be here, but I’ll definitely be on again in three(ish) hours.
@jenwriter17 I’ve missed you as well! I’ll see, I’m…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice argh, I wanna join you! But I can’t, I…..
……oh, wait…….
will you be on still in like half an hour??? if so, I’ll be on writing then.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Readers' Corner in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
signing off….
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
helloooo! I have returned to the realm of Pen. I’ll be editing in about ten minutes if anyone wishes to join me *brandishes red pen and shouts a war cry*
ooh, let’s tag some peoples. @dekreel @rochellaine @winter-rose @jenwriter17 @dragon-snapper
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Readers' Corner in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
I’m now reading In His Steps, by Charles M. Sheldon, for school.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic The Last Jedi in the forum Film 8 years, 7 months ago
@jane-maree yeah I feel like the bad in Kylo wouldn’t be good for the good in Rey.
OKAY SO IS ANYONE ELSE MAD THAT KYLO SMASHED UP HIS EPIC-LOOKING HELMET?!?! I mean, come on.Â
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic No, I'm not a movie writer, *points* she is…… in the forum Film 8 years, 7 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 thank you! I’ll definitely let her know about that book 🙂
@jane-maree thank you too! yup, it made sense 😉
- Load More
