@jane-maree
Active 7 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 909
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Hey everyone! Just a head’s up that I’ll be around in about half an hour to do some editing. Anyone want to join me? @jane-maree @dragon-snapper @jenwriter17 @epicaddie2 @dekreel @rochellaine
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Any Advice on an Ever-Evolving Theme? in the forum Plotting 8 years, 7 months ago
@ethryndal This a tough one. I remember my themes changing constantly when I first began writing, because I didn’t have much idea of theme.
XD I wish I could tell you how I worked it out, but I got rid of all those stories cause they were awful.
Like Daeus said, all those themes seem related to one another, so you choose to broaden them and make…[Read more]
-
Daeus replied to the topic Any Advice on an Ever-Evolving Theme? in the forum Plotting 8 years, 7 months ago
@ethryndal Well, I’m not totally sure. 😛
I can try to help though.
First of all, those themes do seem very interconnected and I believe they can all coexist at once. Humans are depraved so when they ask what gives them worth their fallen nature says it is their strength. In the search for strength, they become racist. I could see this all…[Read more]
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Any Advice on an Ever-Evolving Theme? in the forum Plotting 8 years, 7 months ago
So…I can understand why this would be a problem, and though I’m not entirely sure what the answer is, I can offer a few thoughts and maybe they’ll help? Or not?
It kinda sounds like you’re pressuring yourself to figure this out quickly, so I’d suggest slowing down. Sit back and look at the story. Maybe go through your book and write down how…[Read more]
-
Ethryndal started the topic Any Advice on an Ever-Evolving Theme? in the forum Plotting 8 years, 7 months ago
Hey guys. I’ve run into a problem.
Over the past year or so, my story has changed drastically from what I originally intended—and I’m not even done writing it yet. I started out aiming for a specific end result, but as the story progressed, different plot threads would virtually appear on my page, helping fix certain issues, but also altering…[Read more]
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@valtmy Of course, I’ll pray for you and your family. I hope God guides you on this path as you go 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic I need help with… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@reaganramm You’re back!! Where have you been?! X)
Let’s see…
- I need help making my characters and character arcs more realistic and deep
- I need help making meaningful themes and symbols
- I need help with the show-don’t-tell concept
- I especially need help with self-doubt, and putting my identity in Christ instead of my work
- I need…
-
Daeus replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@valtmy I know this uncertainty. You can be sure that you’ll be in my prayers.
-
Snapper and
Reagan Ramm are now friends 8 years, 7 months ago -
Joy replied to the topic Hi, I'm Ari! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@ariella-newheart Congrats!! I always love congratulating people when they move up a level 😀
*coughs*Â Ahhh, you and your smoke bombs X)
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
-
Snapper replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@anne-of-lothlorien Oh goodness. Yep. Pretty much.
-
Joy replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@anne-of-lothlorien *shrieks and falls off chair* AAAA! I LOVE THAT SO MUCH!! X’D
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine I don’t usually like writing essays either, I just find it a really interesting topic.
Okay goodnight!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
It’s sort of for school and sort of just because I want to. No, I picked the topic 😀
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine Fair enough 😀
I’m writing about Tolkien and his service in world war one, and how it impacted the Lord of the Rings.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@epicaddie2 Okay cool 😀 Bye!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@epicaddie2 Cool, how’s it going? what’s it about?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@epicaddie2 Helloooooooooo!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine Ah no, actually, I knew he was going to die right the way through, and it was a war film…But it literally ended with him being shot. before he’d got shot though, he’d made his best friend promise to take a medal he’d won in a running race back to his mother. I thought it would have been so sweet to have ended with his friend taking…[Read more]
- Load More

