@jane-maree
Active 7 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 909
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@ethryndal HAHA! Ahhhh I love Pixar so much… XD
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Self-Doubt… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
I’m honestly getting so inspired reading encouragement for someone else. You guys are the definition of awesome.
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Any Advice on an Ever-Evolving Theme? in the forum Plotting 8 years, 7 months ago
@Jane-Maree Yeah, I think what I’m going to do is set a couple of days (or weeks, or even a month) aside to really figure out where I’m going with this thing, and clear up all the “figure it out when you get there” moments. As Elizabeth noted, I think I’ve been pressuring myself to be perfect and get this sorted right away. Now I all I want to do…[Read more]
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Any Advice on an Ever-Evolving Theme? in the forum Plotting 8 years, 7 months ago
@Daeus That’s actually really interesting. I don’t think I ever considered how inter-related they all were, but now that you point it out, I’m starting to see the bigger picture of my story and theme as a whole. Because it seems to me like The Depravity of Humankind really is the core, with everything else siphoning off as more individualized…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@ariella-newheart Nope, British 🙂
Do you like Star Trek? 😀
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Any Advice on an Ever-Evolving Theme? in the forum Plotting 8 years, 7 months ago
@That_Writer_Girl_99 Darling, you just single-handedly sorted out my mental state. You nailed it. On both counts.
You’re right, I am expecting myself to figure this out way faster than is probably possible. There for a while, I thought I had everything sorted, so now that I’m suddenly lost again, I feel so… frustrated. I just want to FIX THIS…[Read more]
-
NC Stokes changed their profile picture 8 years, 7 months ago
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel *whisks self in dramatically, followed by Reggie* HOW DID I MISS THIS!? I LOVE IT! The legendary Raspberry Crown is amazing.
Now I want to go ride a dragon…
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice ooh, sounds interesting! 😉
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@salom01w4g oh I’m sorry to hear that. My mom has been putting lemongrass and frankincense oil on hers. not sure if it’s been long enough to see a difference though.I’ll look into that black seed oil too though. Thank you for praying! <3
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@ariella-newheart Here is a map. All my resources are from fellow Aethasians who showed me maps of Aethasia X)

-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Historical fantasy, a Beauty and the beast retelling.
@dragon-snapper @rochellaine I’m going to disappear for the time being. Happy writing!
-
Joy replied to the topic I need help with… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@reaganramm Not yet! I hope to watch it soon
And WELCOME BACK!!!
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice cool! what genre?
I gotta go guys. Happy writing!
-
Joy replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine That’s a really cool idea! Do it!!
Cool collage, by the way 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
@sam-kowal *shrieks* *barely stops herself from slashing the computer screen*
This is amazing.
This. Is. AMAZING!!!
AAH, and Stan! And Meeple! GAH! I was laughing so hard! X’D
I can’t fangirl enough
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@ariella-newheart Yesss! I knew you guys would like that!
Taranar is on the same island as Aethasia, and its border is in the Mountain-Range-Of-Which-I-Can’t-Remember-The-Name (Just west of the Icemoors)
Hang on, I’ll find a map that I made…
Also, if there’s something I don’t know about the land of Aethasia that contradicts any of the above…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 I’m working on rewriting a novella too actually!
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice I’m working on rewriting a novella I wrote over the summer of 2017.
- Load More

